Soggy Saturday Roll Call

dit657
on 3/30/12 10:55 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everyone. I little gray our there today. Got up way too early for a Saturday but had a lot on my mind and just couldn't get back to sleep. Got up and walked the dog then gave him a bath when we got back.

Today is car shopping - going from two to one. We won't need two once we move so we're going to do it now. We'll have about 3 weeks when it could be a little tough af times but we will manage.

My good eating plan took a back seat the last few days - why is it when other things are going on they seem to take precedent over eating well.

Ok gotta roll. Have a good day all.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
IdaMae D.
on 3/31/12 11:54 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Seems I about 24 hours late LOL
Better late than not at all....

Good Morning Kathy....you are almost down to your moving date - how very exciting for you guys!!!

I'm ready to submit my paper and PP for the second review - time is ticking - April 12th @ 7pm is my thesis presentation....oy vei!!!!!

today is tuning up the paper a bit more, going over my supporting documents for typing errors, have to have newsletters, brochures, business cards, etc to pass out for the presentation....

Once I get the final approval I'll have to take all this for printing and binding to submit...

Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend...

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views