Wonderful Wednesday Roll Call

dit657
on 3/27/12 9:57 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - I'm at work today but still feeling funky - I thought it was just allergies or pollen but now I'm thinking I need an antibiotic to kick whatever is sticking in me. Sore throat, stuff head - just want to .

Today we're interviewing 2 more candidates for my position - I have to admit it is a bit weird doing that but my boss wants my input.

Last night I got a lot more packed and cleaned out so things are moving along. Monday night they released me from physical therapy - said I'm doing very well - will continue to do my arm exercises at home, and maybe that will motivate me into doing other exercises as well, since I'm sorely lacking in that department lately.

It's good to see a lot of newbies posting and getting us back to basics on the PA Board - join in - it's fun!!!

Have a great day - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bvohl
on 3/27/12 11:30 pm
 GM Kathy and Pa!

Today is a busy day. Wor****il 3:30 then run home to pick up the girls and take them to Hebrew School, then the exterminator is coming over around 5. No specific problem just regular treatment. 

I was speaking with a friend and she had some really good points to my recent personal issues. I realize that I need to surround myself with positive forces in my journey. I had WLS to make a better, healthier life for myself. I have gotten off track( have been for awhile), and I want to get back into doing positive things for myself, my body and mind. Part of that is separating myself from toxins and negativity. I have met many wonderful people on this journey and hope to meet many more in the future.

I guess what I am saying is I need a recommitment to this journey. I know many of you struggle everyday with this addiction. So, I know I am not alone, neither are you! That is what OH is supposed to be about. Love, support and a swift kick when we need it!!

Have a fabulous day!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Laureen S.
on 3/28/12 1:33 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Kathy, PA Friends,

Hope you feel better! 

Having a busy day (week) here, been taking on more and more word processing jobs as a way to pass the time, as well as keep my skills up.  Amazing how much technology has changed our jobs (Legal Administrative Assistants) and now with talk of virtual offices, it won't be long before a snow storm won't be an excuse for not getting your job done (lol), or working from home altogether, which I have mixed feelings about.  Anyway, for today, I show up, put in an honest days work, for an honest dollar and hope that I can get 10 to 14 more years in. . .

I am meeting with a new sponsee for lunch today and after work I am going for a pedicure in readiness for my trip that I am leaving on tomorrow (shhhh, it's a surprise, my showing up that is, they all think I could not make it, but because of a change in my plans, I am going and only two people know). . .  lol, after my pedicure, it will be home to pack my suitcase and some R&R before bed.

Yes, it is great to see the board being more like the way it was when I got here, with lots of information on how to go about this lifestyle.  I think the way it's going could be less intimidating to those that don't know the rest of us and perhaps make it easier to jump in and ask questions.  Of course, I am talking from my own personal experience, I was in awe of the folks on here and how much information and wisdom that had, now it's the newbies that keep me going.

Have a great day and I wish each and everyone of you peace and strength to give you what you need to face life challenges as they arise.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

lynnc99
on 3/28/12 2:45 am
I am off today - funny to have a day off mid week but I'll take it!

The AM has been spent sleeping in a bit, goofing off on facebook, and finishing up the realtor blog that I maintain. (I get paid for doing this!)

The afternoon will be laundry, errands, and some writing. I think I will take myself out to lunch, too, and maybe get a little sunshine. I have been living a pretty thrifty life down here, but would love to have some salmon!

Then, at 5:30 - to the gym! I am evaluating whether I want to stick with my current gym or opt back to Jazzercise. I like the Jazzercise classes and music a lot, but have to figure out what fits this new schedule best. So hard to re-establish the exercise routines when changes occur!

Speaking of my writing, I have been back on the blog lately if you are interested - link is below. I also plan to register my blog title as a domain name, which I think will make things easier. Say tuned for news on the writing front!

www.thequalityoftheday.wordpress.com

(deactivated member)
on 3/28/12 6:05 am
 Where did you find the links to be able to work from home?  

With the problems I have sitting with my feet down in a regular chair, my legs go to sleep on me and I can't move after sitting in a regular chair for more than 30 mins.  Bladder problems and 20-30 minute bowel movements, I cannot work in an office.  

Can anyone direct me to a TRUE work at home site that won't milk me for tons of cash to do it?

(deactivated member)
on 3/28/12 6:07 am
 OH, almost forgot.... we are raising one grandkid and we babysit others when parents are working same hrs...  
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views