What are you Eating Today?

Laureen S.
on 3/21/12 10:50 pm, edited 3/22/12 3:42 am - Maple Shade, NJ

I am 4.5 years post-op (I put this so that those newer realize some of the things I eat may be different than where they are at) and this is my plan for the day and if I change something I will come back to you all and let you know:

B: Healthy French Toast (made with w/w cinnamon bread, eggbeaters, shredded apples and pecans) 3 x 3 inch piece with fresh strawberries

S: Dannon Light Yogurt

L: baked chicken (was not enough portion wise, so I supplemented my lunch with a Protein bar)

S: Sliced Banana and Strawberries, 1 cup mix

D: Chicken Sausage and some leftover cabbage

S: Skinny Decaf Latte

Lots of water (some in the form of decaf coffee/tea) and vitamins 2x a day, calcium 2x a day)

That's my plan for today and when I go home, I will walk Roxie

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

lynnc99
on 3/21/12 11:36 pm
Good exercise - I am living solo for a while and in some ways this makes my eating much easier. In other ways....not so much! I am on an odd work schedule and work today from 12-9, so today will take a little planning. Let me take a stab at it:

So here goes:

B: Atkins protein shake
S: Cottage cheese flavored with SF instant lemon pudding
L: Sliced roast turkey tenderloin, green beans
S: Chilled green beans, Baby Bel cheese
D: Protein bar (at work)

In between, a powerade, lots of water, and a decaf coffee.
jastypes
on 3/22/12 12:18 am - Croydon, PA
Today's Plan

1 - ham/egg/cheese on eng muffin, hash browns (this is me being honest.  Not a planned breakfast, and not really what or how I want to eat.  i've been struggling lately)

2 - strawberries

3 - healthy choice and banana

4 - apple

5 - 2 oz chicken, 1/2 c. veggies, 1 sm. boiled red potato

6 - 1/2 c. sf ice cream

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 3/22/12 12:52 am, edited 3/23/12 2:03 am

B: 1/2 C. Cottage Cheese & 1 WW Cheese Stick

S: 1/2 C. Cottage Cheese & 2 WW Cheese Stick

L: Mixed Greens Salad w/6 grape tomatoes, 2.6 oz shredded rotissere chicken & 2 Tbsp. Tomato Dressing

S: Mock Calzone

D: Homemade Chicken Soup ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

5 - 32 oz. Water Bottles thru out the day

All my vitamins and supplements

Everynight - Bowling till I break a sweat and then go home and pick an area of my house to clean until I drop.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Jackie Fisher
on 3/22/12 1:24 am, edited 3/21/12 9:56 pm - PA
I think this is a great idea and this really gets me excited. Not only can I get ideas from you all, but I hope that you would reprimand me if you see I am eating something I shouldn't
So here goes:

B: 2 scrambled egg whites with 1 oz of ham and 1 Laughing Cow cheese wedge
S: 2 part skim Mozzerella string cheese
L: 2 oz of deli turkey, 1 oz of provolone, 1 small pickle
S: 2 Tbsp Simply Jif on 2 Wasa Crisp N Light crackers
D: 4 oz grilled chicken, tomato sauce, reduced fat mozzerella
S: 1/2 c of skim milk with SF Chocolate Syrup

For exercise, I will walk around the building I work 2 times at lunch (which is a little over a mile) and then I will either use my aerobic bar when I go home or play some Wii!!

"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

-Jackie

Laureen S.
on 3/22/12 1:37 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Good food choices it seems to me, however, the idea of a reprimand, I kind of think if we get into that aspect, it would make people either not want to post or be dishonest. . .  just my thoughts on that. . . anyone else?

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Jackie Fisher
on 3/22/12 2:17 am - PA
Ahhh.. this is true, I never thought about that. Good point!
"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

-Jackie

jastypes
on 3/22/12 3:08 am - Croydon, PA
Yeah, please don't yell at me, but suggestions are okay, and it's always all right to ask me what I'm REALLY eating, if you know what I mean.

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

cleos_mom
on 3/22/12 11:55 am - phila., PA
 Got to give u credit for being honest
Susan
musicaldonna
on 3/22/12 3:43 am - PA
Okay I am going to give this a shot.  I'm not really good at planning what I eat but I am going to give it a try.

1 - low fat string cheese and an apple

2 - handful of unsalted almonds

3 - 3 slices of Cracker Barrel Vermont Cheddar with low fat, sea salt pita chips

4 -  1 scrambled egg with 2 slices low salt bacon

5 -  1/2 cup of low fat popcorn

6 -  an orange
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views