Thursday Roll Call

bvohl
on 3/21/12 8:59 pm
GM PA!!

I have been up since 5am, my mind was thinking about all the things I need to do so here I am! I am taking a sick day today because I have SO much to catch up on, been playing a little too much with my iPad!?!? Plus, I am having my Lia Sophia Jewelry show on Saturday and this house is NO where near ready for guests!

So, today will consist of errands, paying bills( which I have been ignoring! I was hoping they would just go away?!?!?), cleaning and straightening the downstairs, maybe some laundry, and most definitely a nap!!! Tonight we are going out to Texas Roadhouse to support Dee's school for a fundraiser....then helping her study for her test tomorrow.

Have a great day!!
Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Patricia R.
on 3/21/12 9:34 pm - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Beth and PA,
I am barely awake, and hardly moving this morning.  I am trying to wake up enough to go to my AA meeting.  

Anywho, after the meeting, I must get some cleaning done around here.  It's a disaster area these days.  Tonight is my awesome Bible study.

I hope everyone has a blessed day.

Huggles,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

dit657
on 3/21/12 9:51 pm - Boothwyn, PA

Morning Beth and PA - I think the fog has my brain in a fog this morning! I'm at work but only physically, not mentally. Yesterday afternoon around 3:45 I hit one of those 'brick walls' where I just shut down and felt like crap - drank a cup of strong coffee hoping to perk up - it helped for a while, but then around 8:30 last night it happened again, and my throat got scratchy. Woke up in the middle of the night and it hurt to swallow, so I'm sipping tea and trying desparately not to let my body get sick.

I did manage to pack 2 more boxes last night and clean out the linen closet and under the sinks in my bathroom. Another bag of trash was out the door - why in the world do we keep stuff that has expired or we know we'll never use? BECAUSE WE CAN! LOL - well it's out the door now.

My body is probably in a state of shock from all the HEALTHY eating I've been doing the past few days - protein shakes, fruit, things like that. Skipping the shake today in favor of hot tea.

And that's my news - counting down the days til we leave for Florida, and it is actually ONE MONTH FROM TODAY!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa H.
on 3/21/12 10:40 pm - Whitehall, PA
 GM all... I've been around but busy, as usual. 

Yesterday Siehara did not want to go to school.. she told me she had been up half the night throwing up.  Of course, since she has pulled this before I didn't believe her and tried to get her to go to school.  She downright refused and went back to sleep.  Well, since she has missed so much school, they are requiring doctor's notes if she misses.  So, I took her to the dr.  She has strep again... geez... Her throat wasn't even hurting yet, but at least she didn't have to suffer through that pain.  I'll be calling an ENT today.  Glad I took her, now.  She's on her Zpac and back at school today.  I know she should technically be out again today, but she has a science test that she has to take today from back when she was out.  It'll be ok.  

Today will be busy again.. working Aetna til about 4.  Siehara has an orthodontist appt at 4:30.  We'll find something to eat and then we are headed to Aqua Fit.  As of this morning, Siehara was gung ho for coming with me!! It's the class that's more cardio, so it will be different for her and only the 2nd time I am taking this one.   After Aqua Fit, I have an appt with my personal trainer for a 1/2 hr session.  I'm so glad I decided to invest in the training.  She is doing a great job pushing me beyond my comfort zone!

After that, home to relax and back to the grind tomorrow. 

My tracker

hers 

Cherish F.
on 3/21/12 11:43 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Does she still have her tonsils?
I spent most of my teens and early 20's constantly sick. Between strep, sinus infections, bronchitis and even a run with pneumonia.
Finally had my tonsils removed at around 23 - and it all went away. I am rarely sick anymore with any kind of ENT type thing.
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

lynnc99
on 3/21/12 11:59 pm
Yes, I'm still out here, and read the forum every day. Just a quick check in this morning....

I work 12-9 today, which means that it will be 10 when I get home. So I am steaming my green beans and packing my lunch as I type. My job is located in a mall with very little quick/healthy food options, and I don't want to spend the $$ on it anyway.

Not much after work, obviously, but I have been doing some writing as well. Tomorrow is a day off so I look forward to that, believe me! This is a part time job, technically, but I am right up there at 37 hours a week, so it's keeping me busy. Also, I think that Apple in the news a lot lately has generated a lot of traffic into the stores, so we have been swamped since before the iPad launch last Friday. It's fun! Intense, yes, and I am learning a LOT of techie stuff, but having FUN. Not a moment of sadness over leaving the old job, believe me.

Have a good day, everyone!

musicaldonna
on 3/22/12 3:28 am - PA
Hey Lynn,

Was just thinking about you last night after support group.  Glad to hear that you are doing well and that you don't miss the old job.  Change is usually difficult for me but I have learned that it also keeps me stepping and not getting too settled into a complcency rut.  No news on the job front yet but I keep on trucking.  Trying hard to stay positive and realize that it is still early for people to look at needs for the 2012-2013 school year.  My medication change is working well for me (switched back to Prozac from Paxil).  Extra benefit is the appetite suppression thing that is going on.  Have been able to get a few pounds off of the 30 that I put on this past year.  Here's hoping that I continue sliding back down the scale.  Take care of yourself.

Donna
IdaMae D.
on 3/22/12 5:01 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Afternoon Beth;

I'm here have been busy, busy, busy with work and no time to work on my thesis that has a date that is closing in on me and making me panic...

Took today and tomorrow off to work on the thesis - guess what of course I've been called because there is something @ work that is essential that I'm involved...So here is sit trying to work on both computers my personal to work on school and my work laptop to work on work stuff....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

It was nice yesterday one of my contacts at one of our sister companies said they need to clone me to come work in their offices - I jokingly told her that depending on the pay scale I'd consider traveling there.  She asked if I was serious told her absolutely so once I have the MBA there are others in the company that are interested in me....kind of a nice feeling....

Not sure if I mentioned on here that I've moved my office workspace up to the second floor of the house.  It's nice to be up here away from all the noise and stuff of the family room.  It kind of sucks too because now I have to go down two flights of stairs to get things to drink or eat when hungry...going up and down stairs is good exercise right?  I've lost my treadmill again....the guys had to move it from the area they are working on so it's out in another room where they are also working and cannot be plugged in....I should get my butt outside to walk, when I go for walks I find I can't take enough water with me and end up feeling dizzy, since Gene is not home some nights and I don't have anyone to call to come get me if I'd get faint I prefer to stay on the treadmill...

Hope you all have a wonderful day filled with this sunshine....

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views