Spring has sprung, Tuesday roll call

Laureen S.
on 3/19/12 8:08 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning PA Friends,

Today is the first official day of spring!  Think it might be feeling more like summer, but hey, it's not 30 degrees and snowing, though I did miss the snow. . .

Last night I had a filling done and then got home to make a home made banana cream pie that I am taking to work, as it is my bosses birthday and banana cream pie and chocolate cream pie are his faves, so since we do this for people's birthday's, bring a cake, I thought I'd make him a homemade one, I can't have any of it due to the sugar content, but it looks like it came out pretty good, now to make the whipped cream to top it off with. . .

Anyway, my day today is work and then I think I am just going to come home and take the Roxie for a nice walk to celebrate this first day of spring.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

dit657
on 3/19/12 10:50 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good heavens woman, were you really up and posting at 3:00 AM??? EEK!!! I was .

I'm back at work today after a bonus day off yesterday - had to be there for the appraiser, which took all of a half hour, but she came right at noon. It worked for me - I got more packing and cleaning done.

Today I'm back at work and the interviews are starting for my job - yes, it's kind of weird, but I'll get through it. Somehow.

Hope the fog burns off soon and the sun comes out - I need sun.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Laureen S.
on 3/19/12 11:01 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
No silly, the time on this site is Pacific coast time. . .hey what do you do, maybe I can apply for the job. . .  it would have me closer to home. . .  ;)

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

steffihope
on 3/19/12 10:55 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Hi Laureen - and all of PA!  It is a mopey Tuesday here in the Northeast of Philadelphia.....I woke up with slight cramping - that does not usually happen.  I am hoping it is short lived as I am testing AGAIN today.

I am here - I am cranky - I actually watched an idiot this morning.  He was behind me, I was behind another car and we were ALL behind a school bus with its lights flashing....He squeezed by me, then the car in front of me - and then he had the gall to drive right past the lights of the school bus - ALL ON THE RIGHT!!!!!  I was sooo angry - I wanted to catch up to him and give him a piece of my mind....So, in my head - I am justifiying his idiocy by thinking he must have been in a rush due to a medical emergency......(He wasn't)  UGH - It really got me going.....

Anyway - enough of that idiot.  I am at school, in another classroom than my own because of how the state thinks that we can not proctor our own students.  I will be on my feel for about 90 minutes again today.  After school I may either run or get my nails done.  Tonight I am headed to the FLYERS game with fb hubby!  So looking forward to that!  We always have a great time at sporting events.

Hope your Tuesday clears up and turns in to the perfect Spring Day!  Happy Day!
bvohl
on 3/20/12 1:04 am
GM Laureen and PA!

It's ONLY Tuesday?!?! BLAH!

I just had an episode of shaking due to not eating since 8am. I just ate something and I feel a bit better...We are not allowed to eat in front of our students so I had to wait until now to eat!

Today is wor****il 3:30, then I am going to try to get a pedicure and then after dinner we are going to Rita's for FREE Water Ice day for the first day of Spring!!! Dee is SUPER excited about that!!

That is it!
Have a great day!!
Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Laureen S.
on 3/20/12 1:18 am - Maple Shade, NJ

If you brought in a doctor's note that stated you needed to eat every 2.5 to 3 hours due to medical necessity, you would not be allowed?  Perhaps keeping a bit of jerky (if you like that) in your desk, purse and just biting a little bit off would help, or something purse size. . .

Have a great day too!

Lisa H.
on 3/20/12 2:41 am - Whitehall, PA
 howdy all.. things here are pretty calm.  Work is busy, but that I can handle.  Siehara has been really good lately.  I gave her tv privileges back, but nothing else yet.  

Tanya came by for a bit yesterday while she was waiting for her dad to go for some testing.  She was supposed to come back today so we could spend more time together... dinner.. shopping.. girly stuff.. but she's not feeling great and should stay at her parents and rest.  

So, Siehara has her therapist appt at 4.  Then, she and I and Neil will do the dinner thing and I'll still take Siehara to Dress Barn because she and Neil stopped in last night while I was working and she saw some things she wants to try on.   I am going to see if I can reschedule my personal training session that I canceled when I thought Tanya was coming.  If I can't, then I will still head over to the gym at some point to do something.. that was specific wasn't it? 

Anyway, I am totally loving this weather!!  Hope everyone has a great day!!

I'm sure we'll head to Rita's at some point, as well.

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views