Barix Langhorne, Post Op Support Group, Wed 3/21

Laureen S.
on 3/18/12 11:06 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
When: Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Time: 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Place: Barix Clinics, 280 Middletown Boulevard, Langhorne, PA 19047

Calling all fabulous WLS post-ops, bring your WOW moments, your challenges and anything you need to get feedback on from others walking the same walk as you.

This group focuses on post-op related topics and issues and while we welcome everyone to attend, as always, there will be a smaller focus group for those newly post-op and those still exploring their options and therefore you have the choice of sitting in with those further out or the newer post-ops. 

If you are celebrating a surgiversary, please bring your photos, props and you will have your chance to celebrate your successing with the rest of us.

We welcome all those seeking support, no matter where you choose to have your surgery.  Please remember that some topics, and/or the need for people to feel free to discuss whatever they need, are not for the ears of young children, so if you need to bring your child(ern), please keep that in mind.

Thanks and have a great meeting!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

steffihope
on 3/20/12 1:12 am - Philadelphia, PA
 It is my 3 year surgiversary month - as of now - I am so planning on being there - however, we do know....life does sometimes get in the way!  Wish me luck!! :)

Laureen S.
on 3/20/12 1:19 am - Maple Shade, NJ

Lots O Luck being sent your way!!!

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views