Foggy Sunday Roll Call

dit657
on 3/17/12 10:35 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everyone. Very foggy out there this morning. Hope it burns off and we have a nice sunny day.

Today is the big Russo family get-together. Combination birthdays/holiday/going away event. Food is made - stuff is packed fo take down to the clubhouse and just a few more gifts to wrap. I'll get to that shortly.

I had a little meltdown yesterday. I don't know if it's all just piling up on me with moving and leaving friends or watching things we paid a lot of money for that we loved and lived with going out the door. I'm ok now - just had a moment I guess.

My weight is really bothering me right now too - I know I'm eating out of stress and nor the right things so it's back to basics for me - exercise - and getting some of this weight off.

Take care all - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
IdaMae D.
on 3/17/12 10:47 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GM Kathy & PA!

Moving/getting rid of stuff is very tough.  Glad you are okay now.  

I picked up the cap and gown yesterday.  Got in the car and burst into tears.  The end of higher education is on the horizon.  May is getting closer and closer with each day that passes.  The college education I began in the 70's is finally coming to a close.  An event to celebrate and yet one that I am very sad my mom is not here to celebrate with me.  I'm finally where I want to be educationally, career wise, and she's not here to see it all come together.  So much of what we'd talked about when I was youger, and so much that she was disapointed by with me because I ended up following a different road for a bit.  

Today I have to get all the homework, writing completed that I didn't get to on Friday.  Hopefully I'll pull this all together.  So today will be a day of sitting at the computer until all is complete.  I like being on the second floor with the computer, it is quiet up here, and I have a window to see out of.  It's nice not to be in the basement!

Kathy enjoy your get together today...

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Ida 

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views