Sunny Saturday - I think...

IdaMae D.
on 3/16/12 9:54 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA;

Yesterday turned into the day from who knows where.  I had every intention of working on my Thesis, paper for my class Monday, and my group presentation that is due next monday along with a 5 page paper on a separate subject....

Instead of moving my workspace upstairs.  I ended up working on a "ciris" project for work because the data was needed yesterday for submission to a consultant....I almost had to go into the office 10:30 last evening, instead myself and senior management found a work around and I'll go into the office today after I pick up my cap & gown...

I might have to ask for an extension for the paper that is due on Monday and the group presentatation we are meeting on Sunday, however I have not gone over any of my research yet.

Hope you all have a wonderful day..
Ida

IdaMae

dit657
on 3/16/12 11:37 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - Ida, best laid plans, huh? Well it sounds like you got through it all. I'm sure you're excited to be picking up your cap & gown.

I was up (thankfully) because the buyers who wanted the curios came very early. Not a problem because it got us all up and moving early. The 2 big curios are gone - the only thing that hadn't sold is my exercise bike so I'll take it to Florida with me. I had wanted to anyway but it's very heavy to move - I do use it so it'll go out in the Florida room and I can sit out there and ride it.

Gathered some more things going to family tomorrow and doing laundry. Think I'll go pack up the extra linens in the closet while I have time before my mani/pedi. Then it's off to the grocery store for stuff for the party tomorrow then home to help hubby wrap the gifts.

And that's my day - hope you all have a good one.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bvohl
on 3/16/12 11:48 pm
GM Ida and PA!

It sounds like your day was similar to my day!?!?

After work yesterday I was so excited because I was going to pick up my new iPad! Went to the ATT store near me as they were holding one for me. Walked in, no line, was waited on immediately, did the transaction. Walked out and got to the car and said to myself, that seemed like alot more than I thought it would be. I got the extended warranty on it and ordered a screen protector for it. I got home and looked at the receipt and realized that I had gotten the model with the 4G capability. I didn't want that I wanted WiFi only. So, I called the store and spoke to the girl and she told me that I got the one with 4G capability and that they don't sell the WiFi only model. WTF??????????? Why didn't you tell me that when I said I wanted WiFi ONLY?!?!?!? So I waited for Steven to get home with Dee, then we went BACK to the store and returned the iPad. They told me at the store that I could transfer my Applecare to my new iPad, SOOO NOT TRUE! So, now I am sending Steven BACK to return that $100, because I am so done. After we were done at the store, we went to the Apple store in Cherry Hill where they told us that the info that the ATT people gave us was WRONG!?!? So when I REpurchased the iPad with Wi Fi only I had to repurchase Apple care too!?!?!? I am SO not happy with ATT right now! The people at the Apple store were so professional and KNEW what they were doing! I will NEVER shop at ATT again!!!

After all that we went and had a LATE dinner at the food court, then I got Dee a treat because she was REALLY good! Then we came home and we played on my iPad for a bit then we all went to bed!

Today I am going to try to do some straightening then I will drop off Dee at her aunt's house while we go to a St. Patty's Day party for the evening... looking forward to getting out and having some fun especially after all the stress yesterday!!!

Have a great day!
Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views