TGIF!!! Roll call

Laureen S.
on 3/15/12 8:45 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Happy Friday everyone!

Here we are another work week (well for most of us) comes to an end.  Hope you all have a wonderful day and a better weekend!!!

Plans today include work, picking up a friend after work, going to an AA meeting and then home to start preparation for my gathering tomorrow, having a small gathering of a group of great gals from my AA affiliations, well maybe not so small, think I've got about 10 to 12 people coming over.  It should be nice.

Anyway, wishing you all a great ending to your work weeks and Happy St. Patty's Day whether your Irish or not.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

IdaMae D.
on 3/15/12 10:36 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GM Laureen & those to follow...

I'm off today to work on my PP presentation for my thesis....this is getting real.....

I'm also on stand by for work in case some data comes through - my co-worker is on her way to Myrtle Beach with her daughter for a cheer leader competition, so I'm her back up....

Gene and I are also moving my workspace up to the second floor.  For now there is no more work happening up there, and with all the stuff still left to do on the basement level and and the first floor we need to get me into a quiet space to concentrate to get this PP & paper done once and for all....

I'm getting ready to head up to the second floor and start cleaning up the dust and then move all my books and tables up there, have to round up a radio also to take up there to keep me company....

This weekend, tomorrow will be heading to St. Davids to pick up my cap and gown, will probably stop at my favorite thrift store while I'm out that way (Bryn Mawr Hospital Thrift store), Sunday I have to meet with my group for our PP presentation that is due in 2 weeks - uuuggggg so much to do...

Hope you all have a great day - hoping to see some sunshine today...

Ida

IdaMae

dit657
on 3/15/12 10:42 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning Laureen and PA - and Happy St Patty's Day to you, too! I'm not Irish, but I guess we all or on SPD.

This weekend is going to be another hectic one - tomorrow morning I have people coming between 7:00 and 8:00 AM to pick up the curios (hopefully) - at 10:45 I have a mani/pedi appointment (and need it desparately!!) - after that I have to go food shopping for our Russo family party on Sunday. We're expecting 50 people and have it at our clubhouse. We're going with different types of salads for this one - chicken, tuna, egg, seafood, pasta - a change from the usual pizza and other 'junk'. While I'm out doing that tomorrow hubby will be heading out to shop for all of the great-grandkids - I think we're getting close to 20 of those now - egads!! Of course they're not all 'blood' relatives, but in this day and age every significant other comes with at least one child so we just add them into the mix.

I don't anticipate much, if any packing getting done this weekend - just way too much going on.

Happy Friday - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
steffihope
on 3/15/12 10:53 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Good morning Laureen and all of PA - Hey Kathy - what is up with that small font?!?!  Are you trying to remind us that we are old and need to squint to see!??!  LOL!!!!

It has been a good morning already - got out of bed at a reasonable time.  Caught up with a friend on my way in.  Got all the, "Effing PSSA materials."  I am so tired of this already - still today, Tuesday and Wednesday.  I hate it - oh - but I guess you know that huh?!?!  After school, I will be tutoring and then getting my taxes together and head over to fb hubby's house to see if he can do it for us - it would save us $500.  So, here's hoping!!!  

Happy Friday all! :)
dit657
on 3/16/12 4:03 am - Boothwyn, PA
Oops! Sorry !! It didn't look small when I used it...guess I better stick to this one...my bad!!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
steffihope
on 3/16/12 4:04 am - Philadelphia, PA
 giggle giggle giggle!
Lisa H.
on 3/15/12 11:16 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Well hellooooooo there everyone.. 

Morning got off to a slow start.  Siehara did not want to get out of bed for a change.  Yesterday was the last of their PSSA's and I think she just had enough.   I don't know if there are any more coming, but she's done for now.  

Last night, I worked out with the trainer.  We did 30 minutes of mostly abs and a little bit of legs. She complimented me on my ab strength! 

Working Aetna for now.  Have to go out at lunch time to make a car payment and stop at the bank.  
Tonight I am working at Dress Barn from 5-9 and then I'll come home and relax.  I have to work there tomorrow from 9-3.  I will come home and rest in the afternoon and then Neil, Siehara and I are headed to a St. Patty's Day party!!  

Tanya is in town while her kids are on spring break, so we are going to see her Sunday.  The plan, as of now, is to take the kids to Hershey World.  The only thing that will stop my family from going is if Siehara does something between now and then.  We have had a good few days and I'm hoping they keep up.  Her psych DID increase her Abilify so I'll have to get that filled over the weekend and hope for improvements!

Hope everyone has a great Friday and weekend!!  Totally lovin' this weather!! 

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 3/16/12 1:27 am
GM Laureen and PA!

TGIF is RIGHT!! I found it difficult getting up this morning, but when I got moving I realized it is Friday!?!?!

Today is wor****il 3:00 then going STRAIGHT to the ATT store to pick up my new iPad!!  I am SOOOOO excited! I have never had a tablet before, so I am looking forward to all its uses especially in my job! After that, maybe a few other stops, then home! I think we will opt to go out for dinner tonight, I don't feel like cooking!!

Have a GREAT Friday!!
Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Sara E.
on 3/16/12 3:27 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Good afetrnoon PA!
It is a warm & sunny day in Central PA.  I am having a great birthday so far.  I have heard from some friends & family.  Earlier this week my one best friend took me out for dinner and today my other best friend took me out for lunch.  I am so blessed to have these two wonderful ladies in my life.  Tonight the guys are taking me to the Wynton Marseles concert at Penn State.  It should be a nice night.  Caleb is in both jazz bands at school so he should enjoy it also.  As for the weekend....I have no idea what I am doing, but I want to do something.  Have a great Friday everyone.

Sara

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views