Thursday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 3/14/12 9:01 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GM PA:

Today is my Friday.  I'm off tomorrow to work on my Thesis presentation.  Saturday I pick up my cap and gown for graduation....

Work today till 4ish.  Home to hopefully get some sleep.  I still very tired.  The house is the house - Gene took a photo of me while I was working on my school stuff.  I look like an episode of horders beacause there is just no place to put anything.  When walking into the upstairs it is totally empty until getting to the 2 rooms we actually live in and have  been living in for a year and half now.  Enough whining for today....

Hope you all have a wonderful day and get out to enjoy some sunshine - I think the sun is supposed to shine today didn't stay up for the news/weather last night....

Ida

IdaMae

dit657
on 3/14/12 10:20 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning Ida and PA - Ida, you're smiling this morning - that's wonderful to see!!! I know you've had more than your share of stress these past few years, but seeing graduation right around the corner has to be a huge relief - and before you know the nightmares of the house will be behind you and Gene as well.

I thought I was going to be in late this morning but I was so messed up yesterday - thought yesterday was Thursday ALL DAY; thought hubby had a doctor appointment this morning; screwed up notarizing a document for one of the lawyers in here yesterday - thank god he had a second copy! That is something I never do, but my head was just not in the game.

Today is better (I think - it's early though) - packed a lot more boxes last night - moved more stuff into the Goodwill pile - dear lord it's never-ending, or at least feels that way at times. Finally stopped at 8:00 because I was beat. But back at it again tonight - have to take 8 glass shelves out of the big curio and wrap them - hopefully the woman buying them is finally coming Saturday.

This weekend is another crazy one - curio people coming between 7 and 8 Saturday morning (hopefully); I have a mani/pedi at 10:45 then need to go food shopping. Home to make salads for Sunday's family gathering with Len's family and help him wrap the gifts for the party. Sunday is the big family party - and hopefully getting rid of more furniture in the house.

But for now it's quiet and I need to work on the instruction book for my replacement here at work - that's my main objective of the day.

Take care all...Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
steffihope
on 3/14/12 10:52 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Good morning Ida and Kathy - Hope things are status quo for you both today!

Today, more of the Effing PSSA's.  I just can't stand it - yesterday - after walking around for two hours, my back was killing me.  More of the same today.  However, after school I am going running.  Looking forward to pushing myself.  We shall see if I can run for 20 minutes straight.

Josh had a great birthday yesterday - we got him the iPhone4S.  One VERY happy 17 year old! :)

That is it for me....not feeling it today.....Looking forward to getting these tests done so that I can take some time off!  I need it!

Happy Thursday.
bvohl
on 3/15/12 1:26 am
GM Ida and PA!!

Woke up this morning SO hoping it was Friday?!!? No luck though, only Thursday :-( I did a silly thing and wore sandals today, my feet are a *****illy. I hope that the weather warms up so I can enjoy being in my sandals!!

Tomorrow I am treating myself to the NEW iPad! Instead of waiting in CRAZY lines and getting up and ungodly hours, I got in touch with a rep through my local ATT store. She is going to hold one for me, but I have to come between the hours of 4-9pm! YEAH, I can DO that!! I get done @3 on Fridays, so I will be running out the door!!!!!!!!!!! I was going to take the day off of work, but no need to now. I will save it for June when I REALLY need it!! For some reason, NO ONE else has asked to hold one for them so I am the lucky winner!!!!

Today is wor****il 3:30 unless we have a meeting, BOO! Then home to chill, try and do some laundry, make dinner, etc....

Have a great day!
Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Maura M.
on 3/15/12 1:41 pm - Yardley, PA
Hello folks! 

Hoping all are well!  Just wanted to check in and say hello!! 

Love you all!!

xoxo,
Maura

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views