Saturday Roll Call

Lisa H.
on 3/9/12 10:24 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning Beth and PA... actually slept in a bit today and it felt great!

Now, I'm up and ready to go to the synagogue in Allentown.  I think I mentioned yesterday that today is the Bat Mitzvah for someone who went to the Jewish Day School and camp with Siehara.  I will go to the service and lunch, too.  Then, we'll come home for the afternoon.  Siehara has chores to do and I am going to relax.  Neil is coming at some point.  We will drop Siehara off at the party and then do something together until she is done.  We have to pick her up around 11, I think.  

Tomorrow, I have to work at the store from 10:30-3:30 and then go back at 6 for a store meeting/associate special discounted shopping spree!  Then, we are going to Red Lobster for dinner to spend money we won for exceeding sales!!  It will be fun to hang out outside of work.  

For now, I have crockpot chicken cooking.  It may not be for dinner tonight, but will be there for Siehara and Neil for tomorrow while I am at Red Lobster!!   Heee heee... at least I am not making them fend for themselves... lol. 

My tracker

hers 

Patricia R.
on 3/10/12 12:11 am - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Beth and PA,
Have fun at your reunion.  I only went to my ten year reunion.  I was at my highest weight when my 25th rolled around.  And, I was newly sober for my 35th.  So, I didn't go.

Last night, I went to a really good AA meeting.  I plan to go back next week.  I used to go to it when I could walk there, but it moved and I stopped going.  

Today, I have therapy.  It is long overdue.

Hope everyone has a blessed day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

dit657
on 3/10/12 1:09 am - Boothwyn, PA
Good afternoon all. Busy day. UP early to walk the dog then off to a pancake breakfast. From there grocery shopping then home to start cooking for tonight. Italian sausages in the crockpot with sauce and peppers - pasta salad made - cheese sliced - beverages on ice.

Waiting now for first buyer to come for the bar and stools then I'm off to the hairdresser for a refurb. Back home to straighten up a little before next buyers come to pick up the curios. Friends coming down tonight and taking 2 more curios (dear lord I have a lot of curios!!). Then relaxation tonight with friends.

Enjoy the day - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views