Pittsburgh plastic surgery

katiekat412
on 3/8/12 9:40 am
 Hi there! I was wondering if anyone has had plastic surgery in the pittsburgh area? I'm looking to get a medial thigh lift. 

Thanks!

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

Laureen S.
on 3/8/12 10:24 am - Maple Shade, NJ
My friend who lives up that way used Dr. Hurwitz, though she had the full body lift done.  Was a long recovery, but she was thrilled when all the swelling went down.

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Cherylkas
on 3/9/12 9:34 am - PA
 Hi there is supposed to be a great PS that works with Magee Hospital and the Bariatric team there. I am not sure of his name tho. call Vicki at Magee and she can tell ya.
 Come visit me on my bloghttp://apeekintomytreehouse.com/ 

Start weight 282, Surgery weight 265, Current weight 131, Goal weight 140 

A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.  Eleanor Roosevelt

deebatt
on 3/11/12 12:50 am - Imperial (Pittsburgh), PA
Ive heard of dr Hurwitz but dont know his background.

I had a breast reduction (pre-wls)  with dr lori cherup.   i think she is just now getting into wls patients.

The Doc at Magee that Cheryl is referring to is Dr. Rubin.   I did a consult with him and am in the process to see if i qualify for any insurance coverage.   He works only with WLS patients and just took on an associate/co-director of a program he runs there...Life after Weight Loss.    Call Barb  Chakurda for info.  You dont have to do a consult if you dont want to...they also offer monthly support meetings.   Cheryl and i attended one recently.

here is a link
www.upmc.com/Services/lifeafterweightloss/Pages/default.aspx
~ Denise 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views