Chilly Monday roll call

dit657
on 3/4/12 10:53 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - I too have a built-in alarm clock in the form of a furball! What's really funny is that when I leave him home with hubby he sleeps in until 9:00 or whenever hubby decides to get up and moving. Weekends he's on top of me at 7:00 AM staring at me with his big brown eyes and is ready to get up and play and walk. He's so stinking cute I just can't resist that little face so I get up and moving as well.

Today is my first day back to work after being off for shoulder surgery - it was a good time to come back. My boss is on vacation for 2 weeks and the office is pretty quiet. We're having 'free lunch' today to celebrate my return to work. Everyone is being good about not inundating me with issues or problems on my first day back, so that's nice as well.

House inspection on our house was Saturday and all went well - no issues that we know of. So things are moving along. My nephew is taking down the pictures today and spackling and patching the holes in the walls. He'll be leaving for Florida in about 3 weeks and once he's gone the house will be very empty - we'll be living with bare minimum of furniture until it's time to go.

Well I better get back to work...hope everyone has a great day.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
LindaScrip
on 3/4/12 11:26 pm
first of all ladies that DOG is not I mean not man's best friend I beg to differ!  Its us who they look at with those eyes and whimmer and whine and my lab is almost 100 pounds and sleeps on my feet and hogs the bed and when its time in the am George has selective hearing so its ladie's best friend.  Steffi I would have that teacher's head on a platter (and I have alot of respect for teachers) And for the record we do not own our dogs they own us I mean yes they humor us when sometimes told but they have demands not requests mind you. Especiall an almost 100 pound yellow lab who answers to Oliver! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views