Rainy Saturday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 3/2/12 9:09 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GM PA;

It looks to be a bit wet out there this morning.  I'm up and dressed, the guys are planning to lay the hardwood floor in the master bedroom today.  Once that is completed we have to sand all the hardwoods and stain/seal them. 

I'm getting lunch into the crock pot for the guys, then I have to complete the case study paper for accounting class for Monday.  Have I mentioned how much I HATE accounting....

To Lisa - motherhood is a very tough job especially for those who are single mom's.  Especially when raising a daughter who has a tough relationship with her dad and does not feel loved nor supported by him.

Steffi - hang in there - I read and see on the news how challenging teaching is.  My sis-in-law is a teacher in the Coatesville school system when I talk to her Coatesville sounds like Philly - what's going on with our educational sytem????  If it keep going the way it is......

Nichole - awesome news on the new job and giving notice to your old.  Doing what you need to, to take care of you....

Laureen - I've read and kept up on all your medical struggles - sending you prayers

Trish - sending you prayer for your medical struggles...

Kathy - how exciting that your move to Florida is happening....

To everyone else I read and keep up and pray and send positive thoughts to you all every day...

Hope you all have a wonderful day...

Ida

IdaMae

bvohl
on 3/2/12 10:24 pm

GM Ida and PA!

Yes, it is wet out there today!?!? Oh well, it is what it is!

Lisa- Hang in there honey! As I said previously, this parenting thing sucks, but only sometimes!!

I didn't get to post yesterday because I went on a field trip with our first graders to the Philly Zoo! I haven't been there in YEARS!!! I am seriously considering a membership there! There is so much to see and I am sure that Dee would really enjoy going!! The bus was over an hour late, we came to find out that they didn't even know about this trip until the last minute. But we still had a good time and I came home EXHAUSTED! I laid down on the recliner and didn't move from there until I went to bed around midnight!!

Today I am up bright and early, showered, dressed, and just finished breakfast! Going to do some financial stuff, SO MUCH FUN! Then off to Barix for some GREAT friends and support!! After that I may stop off at Macy's to pick up some makeup that I need, depending on the finances that is!! Then it will be laundry, cleaning, straightening, etc...

I may not be able to post tomorrow because we are having our Purim Carnival at synogogue and I am volunteering for one of the game tables. Dee always likes to go and it is a fun time!!

Have a great weekend!
Love, Beth

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 3/3/12 12:57 am - Philadelphia, PA
I love the zoo!!!  Two years ago that is where my oldest daughter wanted to go for her birthday.  I had an awesome day!!!! 

Enjoy your Purim Carnival tomorrow!!!!

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views