Leap Year Wednesday

Laureen S.
on 2/29/12 12:56 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Beth,

Hey you never know, you might actually give someone knowledge that they did not have before that makes a difference in them years from now. . .  yes, retroactive pay sounds delightful and something to be cheery about. . .

Take some deep breaths when you get the hiccups and hopefully that will help. . .  I have only had the hiccups 2x in the past 4.5 years. . .

Hope the day goes quick and that you will have a day that turns out to be one you didn't plan on having at all, a GREAT one!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Lisa H.
on 2/29/12 12:42 am, edited 2/29/12 12:44 am - Whitehall, PA
 Howdy all... bad start to the day today... we BOTH overslept, which means I started work late and had to leave to take Siehara to school.  FUN STUFF.. But then, around 9:00, the doorbell rang.  It was UPS with a delivery from FTD.  Neil had ordered a bonus Valentine's Day gift.  Apparently, it was supposed to be delivered on Saturday while he was here, but never was. He sent me a beautiful necklace.  Here is the pic.  Photobucket
I am so glad that he has worked so hard to knock down my wall brick by brick.  He treats me AND Siehara so well!!  It totally made up for the slow start to the day.  
Working for Aetna until whenever.  Tonight, they are having a member appreciation day at L.A. Fitness.  The membership guy was at Dress Barn when we had our health fair.  He called me yesterday to let me know they were doing this today.  Of course, he wants me to stop by.  I'll go over and take a tour and see if I like it better than Gold's.  They DO have a pool, so that may be all it takes to convince me to switch.  The price is the same, so really, why not? It is only a little bit further away from me, so that won't be an issue.  I think the only reason I didn't go there in the first place was because kid care was extra.  I don't need that anymore, so I'll probably do it.  
Nothing else going on here except supervising Siehara and her daily chores.  
Hope you all enjoy today!! 

My tracker

hers 

Laureen S.
on 2/29/12 12:52 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Lisa,

Beautiful necklace and I'm happy for you and hopefully it's just what the dynamic duo of Siehara and Mom need, a champion for their corner. . .

Enjoy your day, even if it did start off on the off end. . .

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views