Sunny Saturday Roll Call

dit657
on 2/24/12 9:57 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all. It's nice and sunny out there but cold and very windy. Brrr. Yes friends I ready for Florida!!

Our buyers are coming by today to look at the house again - I think they want to see where to place furniture, etc. So yesterday I cleaned and have it sparkling for them. I'm still amazed at our good fortune over having these buyers dropped in our laps. God is definitely watching over us.

After they leave I'll begin packing again - or at least going thru stuff and getting rid of things. I have to keep stressing that to my husband - that we are not going to have the room we have here and things have to go - trash, charity or kids, but we can't take it all with us, simple as that.

I might put some pieces on Craigs List today, too. I have some smaller furniture that may sell on there. What doesn't sell as we get closer to moving I'll have an auctioneer come in and buy it.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
jastypes
on 2/24/12 10:13 pm - Croydon, PA
Good morning, Kathy.  I guess everyone is sleeping in this morning.  I was up bright and early, as is my Saturday routine, so I can bathe and make breakfast for Bill when he gets home from work.  Today is OA Unity Day and I will be at an OA event from 1-3 pm.  Tomorrow I have to travel to NJ for my mom's birthday lunch.  Her birthday was in January, but we had to cancel twice due to weather.  No snow in tomorrow's forecast!

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Patricia R.
on 2/24/12 10:16 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Kathy and PA,
I am thrilled to say that the nurse was here yesterday.  She believes she will be able to discharge me from her care next Friday.  What an answer to prayer.

Today, I am getting ready for my Thirty-One party this afternoon.  It will be small, but nice.  I have some last minute cleaning I am working on, and baking some cookes.

Hope everyone has a blessed day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lynnc99
on 2/24/12 11:10 pm
Hi everyone! Ism working today at Apple 12-5. It is my last full training day and has been an intense 2 weeks! Great job, though, and such a good change for me. The varied schedule takes some getting used to, for sure. I barely know what day it is!

It has been an overcast, rainy morning in SW FL so I didn't get outside much, which I had hoped to do.

So...just an easy start to the morning with some filing, laundry, and face booking. Then off to work, and afterwards maybe a little time for the gym or at least to walk a couple of miles. The gym sounds better though, since I can weight train and give my feet a break!

Sara E.
on 2/25/12 1:22 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Good morning!  We got ~3 inches of snow last night...just enough to make everything pretty & white and slippery.  Tonight Caleb is playing with the Penn State Blue Band at the men's basketball game vs. Northwestern.  So, if you happen to see the game (starts at 9 pm) on TV tonight, look for the trombone player in the #5 jersey...that would be my new eagle Scout!

Sara

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views