My son is an Eagle Scout!

Sara E.
on 2/24/12 12:24 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Yes, last night Caleb had his Eagle Scout Board of Review and it went great.  He was nervous sick but did well.  He is now our troop's newest Eagle Scout.  I am so happy for him and proud of him.  He is only 13 years old and did a fantastic Eagle Scout Leadership Service Project.  next Friday I am giving him his present....a surprise trip to Walt Disney World.  I am using up all my disney credit card points and it is only costing us airfare and ~100 bucks....you really can't beat that!  I can not wait to wake him up and whisk him to the airport and surprise him....whoo hoo!

Sara

SukieSookie
on 2/24/12 12:57 am
 Sara,
WOW that is so cool. I know how much commitment that takes to make it that far, no wonder you're so proud! And Disney? I wish I could stow away in your suitcase! He'll love it. Have a great time!

Hugs,
Sukie

musicaldonna
on 2/24/12 5:31 am - PA
Sara,

Congratulations to Caleb and you.  You must be ready to burst with pride.  My sister is very active in the Girl Scouts presently as a leader.  We both went through scouting but she stuck with it.  My niece made it to her Gold Award (highest in Girl Scouts).  I know the extreme amount of work that goes into Eagle Scout.  Really savor this moment.  I know that both you and Caleb will enjoy Disney World.  Take care.

Donna
lynnc99
on 2/24/12 8:46 pm
Eagle at 13!!!! Wow!!,,

He will always have this accomplishment to be proud of...it will help him with college applications, job interviews, networking....you name it! Hubby still enjoys sitting in the "Eagle nest"!!!
Sara E.
on 2/25/12 1:17 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Thanks everyone!  I think he is our troops youngest Eagle.  The next youngest I believe was 15.  he actually completed his project before his 12th birthday last year.  I cannot wait to surprise him on Friday.

Sara

IdaMae D.
on 2/25/12 8:57 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Congratulatons to Caleb.  My cousin is a scout leader out in York County been in the scouts for many years...

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views