SLEEVE on 2/27......

Ready2BHealthy2011
on 2/20/12 10:29 pm - PA
So I am having my sleeve on monday 2/27.   People that had the sleeve done,  during your first 2 weeks what did u drink since you are on liquids?  I have to start my 5 day pre op liquids tomorrow.. OY!! 
Rachael
(deactivated member)
on 2/21/12 12:58 am
 Good Luck.   I remember back in the 80's, you had to do liquid diets for a colonoscopy, that was for 3 days.  My all liquid will come later as I just started the program with my husband.  
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 2/21/12 1:08 am

Clear liquids are defined as anything you can see thru, if you can't see thru it, it is considered a full liquid.

Full liquid example is Milk

Clear liquid example is Chicken Broth

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

victoria3
on 2/21/12 2:09 am - Douglassville, PA
There should be a list in the blue binder that Bonanni office gave you of suggestions of foods that are allowed during each stage, if you have any questions, call Anne she can help you out with suggestions or other questions.

Good Luck!!!  

Ready2BHealthy2011
on 2/21/12 2:15 am - PA
 I know what to drink etc. just was asking what everyone drank etc during the pre op liquid phase. 
Rachael
NIQAABI
on 2/23/12 3:29 am

I had Dr. Bonanni, he is truly a God send. I mean everything was perfect and went like a textbook surgery. I'm 3 months out and totally in love with what's going on with my body. As for  your question, I drank crystal light, protein drinks, chicken broth, thinned out yogurt and sugar free pop sicles.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views