EXHAUSTED Tuesday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 2/13/12 8:09 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GM PA:

WHat a long night last night.  Didn't get out of class till 10:30.  There was a 15 minute time limit on our presentations with 6 presentations.  There were two of us that kept our presentation to time.  At 9pm our instructor finally said to the class when giving a business presentation with a time limitation it is imparative to keep to that time limit.  Your audience will not stay with you once you are over time and in many situations you are cut off because there are other's that are following.  This is a graduate class for goodness sake!  I realize that many of the folks in my class have been out of school for quite some time, however, once on the grad level one would think they could all tell time...

Still feeling a little twinge of pain this morning.  My abdomen is not as tender to the touch.  The meds are working.  Today I have to crack open the Managerial Accounting book.  Oy Vey!!!!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Ida

IdaMae

dit657
on 2/13/12 9:05 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning PA friends and Happy Valentine's Day!! Ida hope you're feeling better soon.

I'm home still recuping with my shoulder - it is coming along very well - I'm going to outpatient PT twice a week and doing exercises at home. Have better movement each day but still sleeping on the sofa for the support it gives me.

Packing continues - still no settlement date from our buyers but I'm going to start pressing them soon. I know he wanted to sell his house first because he has more equity but his fiance's house sold. I hate being in limbo and really need an end date to give to our employers and to arrange for movers, etc.

Hope everyone has a fun day with the ones you love. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
steffihope
on 2/13/12 9:49 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Hi Ida and all of PA - Ida I am glad that the pain seems to be subsiding.

Happy Hearts Day everyone.  I hope it is a nice one for all of you out there.  Nothing too exciting to report over here.  Am in the classroom - last full day until next Tuesday.  Report Card Conferences tomorrow, Thursday and Friday and then we are off on Monday! :)  Today after school I am meeting up with my friend to do the next day in our C25k training.  Then tonight is Synagogue - Hebrew School - I am looking forward to talking with the kids about the trip we just took on Saturday.

Happy Tuesday al! :)
bvohl
on 2/13/12 10:01 pm
GM Ida and PA!!

I am with you on the EXHAUSTED part! We had parent/teacher conferences yesterday afternoon until 6pm. By the time I got home, I made myself a cup of cappachino and snuggled under the blankets on the recliner. Hubby and daughter got home about an hour after I did. I don't remember much after that because I fell asleep! I woke up @ 6am realizing that I had NOTHING prepared for the morning. No lunches made, no meds/vitamins put together, so I had to RUSH to throw things together, jump in the shower, get dressed and fly out the door! Oh, and I also had to sign V-Day cards for hubby and Dee!! I still made it to work on time, YEAH ME!!!! Supposedly the state people are coming in today to see our instruction, with very little warning! As usual!?!?! Whatever, I do what I do! I am not changing what has worked for me for years!! I get kids to play music, nuff said!

I think I may be getting a cold, scratchy throat and nose, BLECH! Thank goodness for a long weekend coming up!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!
Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Lisa H.
on 2/13/12 10:21 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning all and Happy Valentine's Day.

I'm feeling pretty good this morning.  Siehara, apparently, is not.  She came home from school yesterday in a great mood.  It seems that she got attacked with hugs when she went back and got a great report card.  For some reason this morning, though, she was throwing up and stayed home.  I'm not sure if something actually happened at school or if she is genuinely sick.  She seems to throw up a lot.  I didn't actually witness it, but I did hear her coughing in the bathroom.  Sometimes I wonder if she tells me she did when she didn't... not sure.  

Today I am working til 3:30, then we are going to her therapy appointment.  I told her we are going no matter what.  So, if this was a ploy to get out of going, it's not going to work.. unless I witness vomit, of course.  OK, TMI, but I can't help but wonder.

Therapy is over around 5, so I will head to the gym tonight for Zumba at 6:45 after we get something for dinner.  

I know I'll talk to Neil at some point today.  He has class tonight, so he couldn't come in today.  But, we spent a great weekend together and I know how we feel about each other, so that's really all I need.  

Hope everyone has a great day!

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views