Monday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 2/12/12 8:06 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GM PA:

I spent the weekend in pain.  Abdominal pain that is.  Not sure if this is an actual medical or stress related thing.  It started Friday during the day, I fell asleep early that night, Saturday it was gone when I woke up, got worse during the day, took the meds my gastro perscribed for me.  Yesterday again woke up feeling good no pain, as the day progressed it came back, Gene had to run to the pharmacy to renew my perscription, again the pain subsided and this morning woke up can fell a little faint hint but otherwise seem to be okay. 
This morning I have a meeting at 9 where I'm presenting, then catch up on lots of work.  Tonight is class, 10 min presentation due for this class then next week onto Managerial Accounting - no wonder my intestinal system feels like it's in knots.  Me & accounting - STRESS.....

Hope you all have a wonderful day...

Ida

IdaMae

steffihope
on 2/12/12 10:28 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 I totally posted here about a half hour ago.  It was a combination of concern for you Ida, humor of my weekend and then the joy of what is to be today. I have NO idea where it went.  OY!  So I guess I am going to recreate it one more time and see what happens.  If you are reading this than it worked! :)

Firstly, Ida - I truly hope that whatever it is that you have has run its course and that you feel better as the day goes on.

My weekend was jammed pack with fun things....Friday night I brought my girls to my School's Valentine's Day Formal.  My kids were the novelties of the evening and all parties, myself included, had a good time.  Which is nice for a change, because of how I have been feeling about these kids lately.  Saturday I was at the Tenement Museum in New York City - it was an unbeilevable journey that the immigrants of turn of the last century had to endure.  We saw three apartments.  One was left in disarray as to show how things change over that last 100 years.  The other two apartments were renovated to show what it looked like in a typical apartment.  They only had three rooms.  A bedroom, a kitchen and a living room.  Most people's living rooms were turned in to clothing factories as that was the living the majority of the Jews did at the time.  The bathrooms were downstairs and outside until about 1905 when indoor plumbing came in - and then there were only two on each floor - not inside each apartment.  It was amazing to see how these people lived.  From the Lower East Side we went to Times Square to have lunch and do some shopping before we came home.  Got home, picked up Emily and went to FB Hubby's house to sleep over because bright and early on Sunday we drove up to Bear Creek Mountain to get our skiing on!!!!!  What a great day!!!! It was me, fb hubby and our two youngest daughters!  They did GREAT!  It was cold, but the snow was packed and soft.  Good conditions! :)  I am tired and drained today - but it was all worth it - I am pretty sure we are skiing again next weekend! :)

As for today, I am testing AGAIN....I seem to be always saying that don't I?  Anyway - after school, first the Psychiatrist, then the therapist, then to Target as I have not yet purchased any Valentine's gifts for my kids.  Then from there - I need to go to the Market....UGH!  Another late night.

Hope you all have a nice Monday! :)
bvohl
on 2/13/12 12:58 am
GM Ida and PA!

With all the stress you have in your life(and have had over the past year), it is amazing that all you have is abdominal pain!! Good luck with your presentation, I am sure it will be GREAT!!

Today is going to be A LONG DAY! We have parent conferences today so we will be here til 6pm! UGH!! I hate these days, because hardly anyone comes to see us. It is such a long day and then by the time I get home, it is bed time. Then BACK at work again!! I wonder if I can just bring in a cot??? LOL!!

Have a great day!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views