Finally Friday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 2/2/12 7:42 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GM PA:

Well it has been a long week or at least it feels that way.  The conference yesterday was amazing, very empowering.

Today is work till 4ish, then home to start/continue working on my paper that is due on Monday.  I have all my research, just have to sit down and write.

Not sure what the weekend will bring other than my continued writing until this paper is complete.

Hope you all have a wonderful day, not sure if today is going to be warm or cold.  Hoping for warm, I'm starting to get used to this warm weather, although it would be nice to have a few snow storms so I can stay home and work instead of driving into the office.

Ida

IdaMae

Lisa H.
on 2/2/12 9:14 pm - Whitehall, PA
 GM Ida.. I so admire you for all that you are going through, yet you continue to work AND go to school.  You ROCK! 

Today I am working an 8 hr day.. no OT.  After work, I am going to nap for a bit.  Then, Siehara and I are headed into Philly where I will be helping to celebrate a birthday and she is going to earn more trust points.  

Tomorrow we will meet Beth V and Dee for breakfast and then head to Barix.  I REALLY need the support!  From there, we are going to head over to Maple Shade, NJ to hook up with my cousin who I haven't seen in YEARS!!!  It will be great to hook up with her again!

No plans for Sunday.. still need to call Dress Barn to let them know when I can come back to work.  I kinda liked being off this week and getting to the gym, but I know the OT at Aetna won't last forever and I don't want to lose my job at DB, so I'll make the call. 

My tracker

hers 

Laureen S.
on 2/2/12 10:44 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Maple Shade. . .  hey Lisa, I live in Maple Shade. . . 

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Lisa H.
on 2/2/12 10:52 pm - Whitehall, PA
 will you be at Barix tomorrow? 

My tracker

hers 

Laureen S.
on 2/2/12 10:55 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
but of course I will be there ;)

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

bvohl
on 2/3/12 12:08 am
GM Ida and PA!!

It has been a busy morning. This is the first chance I have gotten to get to the computer! I sometimes amaze myself how I get my students to play as well as I do! I know I am knowledgeable about music and playing instruments, but to hear my students play and to see that lightbulb go off is wonderful!!! I LOVE my job...

Anyway, today is wor****il 3pm then going to make a few stops along the way. Pick up Dee and go to the eye glass place since they were closed when we got there yesterday! The nerve?!?! This evening I will be home trying to get stuff together for the weekend. It is a busy one!!
Looking forward to having breakfast with Lisa and Siehara, then going to Barix!! After Barix, going home to get ready for my college reunion. My two good friends are coming and they are bringing their daughter who is Dee's best friend. Dee doesn't know about this yet!! I LOVE surprising her!!!
Then Sunday is a celebration of Steven's new position at Cheesecake Factory!

Have a great weekend everyone....don't know if I will be on that much!

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Patricia R.
on 2/3/12 12:24 am - Perry, MI
Good Morning Ida and PA,
I am not feeling on top of my game today, but I have to go to Rite Aid to get some prescriptions that are ready.  A friend from Bible study is coming to visit at lunch time, then I will head over.

I have some minor chores to do around the apartment, including laundry and mopping the floor. 

I hope everyone has a blessed day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views