Thursday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 2/1/12 7:27 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GM PA:

Today myself and 4 other women from my department are attending SkillPath's "The Women's Conference" in King of Prussia.  Will be nice to be out of the office for the day and at the conference.  Tomorrow I'll go back to a ton of work....

This weekend I have to write a 6-8 page papers that discusses health policy and childhood obesity so I will not be moving far from my computer this weekend.

After the conference today I'll be battling traffic back to Philly on the turnpike - oh joy....

Tonight I know I'll be too tired to read or do any writing so once I get home I'll relax and probably fall asleep.  Gene seems to be coming down with the bug he had last week - seems as if he's caught that bug that keeps cycling back till it decides to leave.

Hope you all have a wonderful day...

Ida

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 2/1/12 8:11 pm - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Ida and PA Peeps to Follow,
I hope Gene feels better soon.  That bug seems to keep cycling back and forth through households.  
Today, I have the visiting nurse around 9:00.  Then, later this morning, I have a follow-up appointment with the podiatrist who did my surgery back in October.  This was originally scheduled for a month ago, when I was first in the hospital.  Later this afternoon, I have an eye exam to replace the glasses I scratched when I fell a month ago.  

I hope everyone is having a blessed day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

steffihope
on 2/1/12 9:36 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Good Morning Ida and Trish - Trish - enjoy your conference today.  I have a Math teachers conference that I amdying to go to in April.  It is almost $400 - I am hopeful that I can talk my principal in to finding the money to send me.  I went once before years ago and absolutely LOVED it and got soooo much out of it!  We shall see!

Yesterday was a crazy day - school, Emily's Hair, my wax, then picked up Molly, then to the market  By the time I got home and MADE dinner - Dreamfields elbows with Velveeta cheese and ground meat with red adn green peppers, onions and garlic, it was 7:30.  I was exhausted.  Larry came home late, ate dinner and we were in bed by 10:30.  It was non-stop.

Today will hopefully be calmer.  Directly from school, I have to pick up Molly and take HER to get her hair cut.  She wants highlights, and since I let her have her pink hair a few months ago, I figured, why the hell not, so she will be getting blonde highlights.  So she will surely look like me with pink AND blonde!  Then tonight, vegging by the computer and TV.

Happy Ground Hog's day all!
bvohl
on 2/1/12 10:05 pm
GM Ida and PA!

Happy Groundhog Day! Punxsutawney Phil says that there is six more weeks of winter....if it stays this mild I will be ok with that!

Today is wor****il 3:30, then will pick up the child and go directly to the eyeglass store. Seems that my darling child wore her glasses during recess and they fell and broke. Before she tells me this she says,, Mom, don't freak out or anything! As a mom you know when they preface with that statement, you are bound to freak out!! Luckily it wasn't too bad. It will be an easy fix!!
After that we will go home, do homework, dinner, relax and bed!!

I know, SO exciting!!!

I am so looking forward to my reunion on Saturday!!

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Lisa H.
on 2/1/12 10:17 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning all.. enjoy your conference, Ida.. and bring an audio book or great music to make your ride on the turnpike easier.    Hope Gene gets better.  These things can be vicious.

Siehara stayed home today.  She had a really hard time sleeping last night and threw up this morning.. oh joy..  Apparently some of the initial side effects of the Abilify are insomnia and vomiting.  I didn't even show her the warnings and she managed to get them on the first day of taking it.  Lovely.   We are supposed to have a family session today, so I am going to call to see if we should still go in for that.  I'm guessing, yes.  She'll survive 45 minutes.  

I am going to call Dress Barn today to let them know that I would like another few days or week off. I'm pretty sure she's going to stay another week and I would like to be here.  Insurance approved 10 days to start and will re-evaluate as needed.   I have left her home for little bits of time this week and she seems to be doing ok with it, but I still want to wait for a full shift at work.  

So, today has me working and then most likely going to the family session.  Tonight, I want to go to the gym again.. zumba tonight and maybe body pump, too.  It feels good to get back in there! 

Other than that, jus****ching Siehara to see how she fares for the day being at home.  

Like Beth V said, if the 6 more weeks of winter are anything like it's been, then I'm okay with it!

My tracker

hers 

dit657
on 2/2/12 2:34 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hi all. I'm home still recovering with the shoulder. I see the surgeon tomorrow to see how things are progressing.

I went next door last night to visit my neighbor who is battling lung cancer - she's only 60 and her attitude is great so we have Hugh hopes that she's going to be okay after her treatment regime.

Not much else new in my life. Hope everyone has a good day. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Cherish F.
on 2/2/12 5:17 am - Philadelphia, PA
Kathy - I dove past Fuzzy Butts yesterdayand thought of you!

Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views