YIPPEE!

proudmama13
on 1/31/12 6:54 pm - Bristol, PA
Hi all,

I haven't posted in awhile, so I figured today would be a good time.  I am back to work and amazingly enough, I am loving it! I have more energy to do what needs to be done, and I don't feel so drained at the end of every day.  I did not realize how much my weight was affecting everything I did! 

On another note, I got on the scale today and.............I am in ONEDERLAND!!!!!!! I haven't seen a weight in the 100s in several years, so I am pretty excited about that. 

Well, that's about all that is new with me. 
I haven't been posting but I have been reading up on all of my PA friends everyday. 
Have a great day, everyone!
Selena

Lisa H.
on 1/31/12 7:38 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Way to go Selena!!! Welcome to the ONEderful world of ONEderland!!! 

You are going to keep finding out all sorts of fantastic things you can do now that you are not carrying around all that extra weight! 

Keep celebrating each and every milestone and share with us so we can celebrate with you!

My tracker

hers 

Patricia R.
on 1/31/12 9:12 pm - Perry, MI
 Congratulations!!!

That is wonderful news.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Laureen S.
on 1/31/12 10:30 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Selena,

Congrats on achieving a milestone that means so much to us, I can recall well the exact date I got on the scale and achieved that Onderful experience. . .  it will be 4 years on February 19 (smile). . .

Congrats again, you're doing great!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

jojomoe523
on 1/31/12 11:57 pm - PA
Hey Mama!!! That is wonderful news! I miss talking with you! You are doing fantastic by the way. Keep up the good work.

Joanne

gmom62
on 2/1/12 7:29 am - Clifton Heights, PA
That is wonderfu!  I too remember when I hit that 199.  I promised myself I would never go back there again.  Congratulations and keep up the EXCELLENT work.

Cyd

Jackie Fisher
on 2/1/12 10:36 am - PA
GREAT NEWS SELENA!! CONGRATS!!

So glad you are doing good! Miss seeing you at support group.. we probably won't even recognize you the next time we see you!!

Keep doing great!!
Jackie
"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

-Jackie

Sara E.
on 2/2/12 12:15 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Selena,
Congratulations on entering ONEderland!

Sara

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views