Sunday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 1/28/12 11:56 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GM PA:

Wow I know I'm getting up quite late. 

Had a wonderful time yesterday with my daughters.  We need to plan more of these days out once my life settles down some.

Gene is slowly starting to look like a human again.  He's really been through the wringer since this virus has striken him on Thursday...

Looks like a beautiful day out there.  We need to head to Gene's mom's today to make sure she is okay.  She's having some problems with her landline, and it is making her become very obsessive.  She does have the cell phone for communication, but we need to go check on her.

hope you all have a wonderful day..

Ida

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 1/29/12 1:47 am - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Everyone,
I had a rough evening yesterday.  I was light headed, and thirsty all day, and last night, my anxiety got the worst of me.  I ended up calling the visiting nurse agency and speaking to the nurse on call.  This morning, I feel 100% better.  

Today, the visiting nurse will be here in about an hour, give or take.  The rest of the day will be spent knitting, and finishing a grocery order to be delivered this week.  I also need to get a Sunday paper to get the coupons and crafts store ads.

I hope everyone has a blessed day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

dit657
on 1/29/12 3:10 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hi everyone. Not much exciting going in in my life right now. I did get out of the house yesterday for some fresh air and sunshine. We went to Lowe's to check out carpet fir the florida house and then grocery shopping. We found carpet and the first 2 rooms should be done soon then we'll get the rest of house done.

I'm home for at least another week - maybe tempo -recuping from my surgery.

Not much else new in my world. Think it's nap time!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views