I cant take it!!!

nikki34
on 1/26/12 12:27 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Im sooo tired of this weigh now after getting a cortizone shot in my knee my ankles and feet hurt sooo bad i have to go to the dr. tomorow and probably get 4 cortizone shots! 2 in each foot. UGGH!!  Im so ready to have surgery any surgery that will get this effin weight off of me like A.S.A.P.!!!!!!!!!!!!
Patricia R.
on 1/26/12 8:57 pm - Perry, MI
 I am so sorry you are suffering like you are.  I have been there.  I have had surgery in my feet, with the cortisone shots preceding them.  

Not sure when your surgery is, but I am confident you can get through this.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Lisa H.
on 1/27/12 1:43 am - Whitehall, PA
 Hi Nikki.. sorry you are in pain, but know that these things WILL improve once you have your surgery.  It may seem like it is taking a long time to get to that point, but it will be here before you know it!

Continued good health and healing wishes coming your way! 

My tracker

hers 

nikki34
on 1/27/12 12:17 pm - Philadelphia, PA
thanks u guys for the words of encouragment! im just not used to having soo many problems at one time...my wt has never caused me all this pain in my life! well i am at my heaviest (293) jeez im mad just typing tht anyway Im going to try to stay positive but its hard when the pain just wont stop and i cant take anything strong because im nursing. though i must admit it is not as bad now as its been all day. Thanx yall.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views