Tired Tuesday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 1/23/12 7:40 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GM PA:

Tired today, had class last night.  Our instructor let us out around 8:30 due to the heavy fog which was very nice.  So the presentations are pushed back a week to next Monday - at least I'm ahead of the game now LOL

Today I'm working till 4, then home and if I find a burst of energy from somewhere I do intend to get onto the treadmill tonight.  I do have a meeting scheduled at work today, but other than that should be a fairly quiet day there.

Hope you all have a wonderful day...

Ida

IdaMae

Laureen S.
on 1/23/12 9:44 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Ida, PA Friends,

Great when you can be ahead of the game for a change.

I am hoping to see the sun today, I did hear such a rumor on the radio this morning and it feels as though we have not seen the sun for weeks.

Nothing much on my agenda today, other than work and AA meeting and then home afterwards, off my exercise again until I have my stress test and echo on the 8th, some days I feel like I'm in a losing battle and it's with myself, others (like today), life is what it is and there is little I can do by go along for the ride.

Have a great day, wishing the best for all!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

bvohl
on 1/23/12 9:58 pm
GM Ida and PA!!

Ida, now that you are ahead of the game, try and relax and rest!
Laureen, I hope the drs can find out what is going on with you and that things are all good!!

I really  struggled to get through yesterday but I did it! I came right home after work, picked up the child early then made dinner. Steven is still sick but I think the antibiotics are working. He looked a bit more human yesterday and was actually eating and drinking! He goes to the regular doctor today.

Today is wor****il 3:30 then I need to stop off at the store to pick up a few things. Then home for a bit, pick up the child, homework, dinner, bath and bed. I hope that I will be able to sleep in my bed soon....I slept on the sofa last night, which is NO WHERE NEAR as comfy as my bed. But sleeping on the recliner another night was just not gonna happen!!!

Have a great day!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Laureen S.
on 1/24/12 4:11 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Thanks Beth, hope hubby feels better and you do too. . .

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

dit657
on 1/24/12 1:05 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hi everyone. I'm home recuperating from my shoulder surgery. I dis come home yesterday but was in a foggy state most of the day. Surgery went well altho longer than expected due to more damage than we thought. Hubby is home again with me today and staying home tomorrow. I'm hooked up to a ice pack pump thing that I have to wear continuously - I unhook it to move around but can't get the knack of hooking it back up.

Originally thought I'd be home for one week - doctor is saying two so I have to call my boss and talk to her about it. I did bring my laptop home so I can keep up with things and I'm hoping since I can do that she won't make me put in for short term disability - it just ways screws things up.

Well I need to eat then try to nap. Beth I'm also sleeping in the living room on the big chair with the ottoman. With this ice pack contraption it's just too hard to lay in bed - plus it hurts like crazy to lay flat right now.

Laureen take care of yourself - I hope the doctors figure out what is going on with you. Still looking forward to meeting for dinner once I'm mobile and the weather isn't so iffy.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Laureen S.
on 1/24/12 4:10 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Thanks Kathy, hope you have a very quick and uncomplicated recovery process and I guess I'll be seeing you in March and hopefully by then I will know exactly what is going on with me and how to get through it . . .

Hugs, Laureen

steffihope
on 1/24/12 1:17 am - Philadelphia, PA
 Good afternoon all of PA!  I am finally at school.  Actually got here about 11:20.  Had a great open house at Girls High with Molly.  What a beautiful old building.  The main hallway is actually PINK MARBLE.  So pretty.  Molly is still set on it being her 3rd choice, so we shall see if the other schools accept her.  

I am here and half of my homeroom is out on a skating trip.  So there is no teaching going on.  UGH!  They are all on laptops working on math games.  Which actually works for me because I can get some more grading done! :)  Tonight I was considering calling out of Hebrew School, but I think that I can fit it in.  I am going to get some work done here, then go home and get the girls.  I will take them BOTH to the synagogue and work on more grading there in lieu of coming home like I like to do.  Then I get home about 8:30 and will have time to finish up.  Grades need to be in by midnight tomorrow night.

Tomorrow - I have to take a funeral day. FB Wife's grandmom passed away.  I have to be in for a meeting in the morning and then a meeting with the 8th graders.  So I am going to come in for that.  then I need to leave by 11:30 to get to the funeral on time.  The woman was 90 years old.  It's sad, but she did live a good life.

That is all from the NE part of the Philadelphia area!  Hope your Tuesday is good!  I have to say, while I do enjoy the sun, the warmth can go away until March.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views