Saturday Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 1/20/12 9:08 pm - Perry, MI
 Good Morning PA,
I am finally home from the hospital.  My discharge was delayed due to not being able to ensure an important injectable medication would be available when I got home.  Thank you for all your prayers and encouragement.  I really appreciate everyone's love.

Today, the visiting nurse is coming over to change my dressing and get my background information.  Then, I will be finishing my third scarf for Special Olympics.  The deadline is February 1st, so I must finish quickly.

I hope everyone stays safe in this snow/ice/rain mix.  

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 1/20/12 9:52 pm
GM Trish and PA!!

Trish, I am so glad that you are home from the hospital! Now, you need to stay out of there, OK? LOL!!

I wound up sleeping on the recliner last night. I fell asleep and could not move!! Woke up this morning to this white stuff??? It is sleeting right now. Dee is already outside cleaning off the cars and playing in the snow! Hubby is sick and stayed home today, in a way kind of glad especially with the snow and sleet!

Today I am planning alot of indoor activities. I DO NOT like driving when there is sleet or ice involved, even though I have an SUV. It does not make me invincible and I know that! Many people with SUV's think that!! Dee has a bowling party to go to this evening. Hopefully the roads will be clear by then!

Have a great day!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 1/20/12 10:02 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Trish & PA;

Glad to see you are home!!!!!  God is good!!!!

Beth - hope the hubby feels better, and I hope he doesn't have that virus thing going around I can tell you from experience it sucks!!!!  I was feeling a bit better last night now this morning - I feel like doo-doo!!!!

Today I would like to throw together my PP (short one) for Monday's upcoming class.  Just have to read an article on the shortage of PCP's in the near future and discuss with the class - easy assignment - you all know me - I have this need to research and research and research....so hopefully I'll just read the darn article and go on to my next assignments unless I fall asleep.

Our son-in-law made it over to the house today.  I'm shocked he ventured out in this weather, he told me he left Jersey at 6:45am and arrived here about 8:45 2 hours later.  I have a wonderful son-in-law!!!!!!!  He and Gene are discussing what they are going to do today.

He and his cousin have found some pretty significant cracks in the new basement foundation going across the entire floor in various sections as well as finding cracks in the garage cement flooring, I need to figure out how to take really awesome photos of these cracks as well as watch them for changes to document and send to our lawyer to show the shoddy workmanship of the general contractor and his subs.  This is so annoying!!!!!!  We want to put tile down in that room so we can make it our exercise room - now I have to wait and see what these darn cracks in the cement are going to do.....Oy Vey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day - the white stuff is very pretty out there!!!!!  I'm heading to WaWa to get my Son-in-law some coffee...

Ida

IdaMae

victoria3
on 1/20/12 11:53 pm - Douglassville, PA
Trish,

Glad you are home from the hospital.

I am finishing up my fifth scarf today and hopefully can get a sixth done too, so I can get them in the mail this week.

Vicki

Patricia R.
on 1/21/12 12:01 am - Perry, MI
 Thank you for supporting the athletes this year.  They love the scarves we make.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

dit657
on 1/21/12 12:09 am - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - Trish so glad you're home and doing better. Take care!

Hated seeing this nasty this morning - the dog was having no part of going out into it because it was freezing rain when I tried to take him out. I finally let him piddle on the porch - beats going in the house.

Today I've got the crockpot going with pork & sauerkraut for dinner - just went thru the desk and packed a box of paperwork that we can't get rid of but won't need. Next task at hand is gathering laundry and getting that going and then cleaning. Oh and I already gave the dog a bath - need to brush him then start my cleaning.

Might get to our taxes tomorrow since I have everything I need now - and more packing.

If u venture out today please be careful. I will not be going anywhere.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa H.
on 1/21/12 1:53 am - Whitehall, PA
 Glad you're finally home, Trish.  Hope you are on the mend soon.

Last night, Siehara and I spent a mostly nice evening together.  We both got pedicures and shared laughs over how ticklish my feet are.  Then, we went out for dinner and came home to make sf peanut butter balls.  There was some attitude during that, so I told her to go in her room and come out when she was feeling nicer.  It gave us both a break and when she came out, we finished up what we could and went to bed.  

This morning, I decided to make full sugar ones to take to the party today and for Siehara to bring over to Blake's.  I've been working on them on and off but my kitchen is pretty warm with the dryer going, so I keep having to cool them down before I dip them.  I'm almost done. 

Neil and I are getting ready to drop off Siehara at Blake's and then head down to Maryland for the birthday party.  I'm glad the main roads are pretty clear and the further south we go, the warmer it will be.  

It's sure to be a fun night with dinner and the party and then probably heading home tonight.  We may end up at Chele's for a few hours of sleep.  We'll have to see how late it is.

Hope everyone stays warm and safe out there.  

My tracker

hers 

musicaldonna
on 1/21/12 3:41 am - PA
Trish,

Glad to see that you are finally home from the hospital.  I have been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers even though I don't post.  Hope that you will not have to see the inside of another hospital for a good long while.  I know that you are happy to be with Utley again and must have missed him terribly.  Take good care of yourself. 

Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views