EXTRA shivering Sunday Roll Call

bvohl
on 1/14/12 11:38 pm
GM PA!

Where is everyone today? Staying bundled under the covers? I don't blame you, it is COLD out there!!

I am up, showered, gave Dee a bath, dressed both of us, and now posting! Today we are going to a friends daughters' baptism today. Can't wait to see the cutie!!! For a second I think that they are so cute, warm, etc. Then I stop myself and say, NNNNOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I was not a happy pregnant person and the first 6 months to a year of Dee's life I was in a fog due to post partum depression. I NEVER want to feel that way again...

Anyway, enough of my baggage?!?

What are you up to today??

Have a GREAT day and BUNDLE UP!

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 1/15/12 12:01 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Beth & PA:

I'm finally up and out of bed.  Reading emails so I figured I drop in here as well.

I'm feeling a bit better than I did the past couple days but still achy and yucky.

If I can get my head together to do more than flip channels I'd like to make some mashed potatoe to go with the turkey croquettes I made last weekend.  The mac and cheese was finished up last night.  So if I don't we'll have turkey croquette for dinner and no sides depending on how I feel.  I was also hoping to get a crock pot of chili simmering don't think that is happening either.

Yesterday I went to Lowes with Gene thought I was up to it, oh my I was so not up to being out and about.  I ended up sitting on a shelf while Gene was looking at stuff, then he asked if I was up to stay out while he finished his other errands I said no take me home (I never do that).  Home I went to sleep the afternoon away...

Hider has been enjoying our late morning wake ups and afternoon naps she curls up with me :-)

I do have to go out at some point today to drop off at the mechanic so he can inspect it tomorrow.  Short ride from the house so I'm pretty sure I can handle that today...

Hope you all have a good day and stay warm when going outside...

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views