Saturday Roll Call

bvohl
on 1/6/12 10:36 pm
Good Morning PA!!

Yesterday was a wonderfully peaceful and relaxing day for me. I had off from school, Dee had school and hubby was at work. I did do some errands in the morning, but the rest of the day I did a whole lot of nothing! I did rent the movie "Bridesmaids", which was funny in parts but it was totally predictable and the main theme of the movie has been done a million times....Anyway, enough of that!

Today I am up, showered and dressed. Eating my breakfast and posting roll call! Dee and I will head out in about an hour to go to Barix for support group. I really need to go!! After the meeting, I need to come home and do some laundry, probably clean the cat boxes, and get Dee to clean her room!

Possibly having a date night with hubby while Dee goes to her Aunt's house for a bit. One of my friends from college plays in a band and I really like to go!! If my friend can watch Dee then we will go!!

What are you up to today??

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 1/6/12 11:58 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Beth & PA;

Beth - good for you for having such a relaxing YOU day yesterday!!!!!

I overslept this morning, had a hair appt. @ 8:30 I was running out of the house at 8:35, woke up ran a comb through my hair threw on my clothes.  Had to run back in to brush the teeth it was a comedy in our house this morning...

Our son-in-law is over today he and Gene are working on the house, I see they moved what little bit of furnature we have in the living room around so I think they are planning to take up the carpet today.  At the moment they are making a lot of noise in the new basement I think they are cutting through the cinderblock to make a door way into the old portion of the house - too much noise and dust out there for me to go out and investigate - even as nosey as I can be at times I'm not going out there. 

The rest of today is up in the air for me - not sure what I want to do at this point.....Getting such an uneasy start to my day has really thrown me off and I'm still foggy from not waking up normally...

Hope you all have a wonderful day...

Ida

IdaMae

dit657
on 1/7/12 6:58 am - Boothwyn, PA
Good evening - I'm a tad behind the times today - been busy taking all the holiday stuff down and putting it away - taking better care this time in how it's put away since it'll be on a truck heading to Florida sometime this spring.

Hubby is in bed sick - guess it's a cold - came on him pretty fast. So tonight I'll be watching football with my nephew and his girlfriend. Pretty sure I'll be heading to bed fairly early - actually might sleep in the spare room - don't want to get what hubby has.

Not much else goin on here. Just tired and achey now. It's hell getting old!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views