1st Saturday of 2012 Barix Post-op - January 7th

Laureen S.
on 1/3/12 2:58 am - Maple Shade, NJ
When: Saturday, January 7, 2012
Time: 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Place: Barix Clinics, 280 Middletown Boulevard, Langhorne, PA 19047

Hello and Happy 2012 To All

It's a new year full of hopes and dreams to be realized, so whether you're newly post-op, been around a while or still investigating your options, please feel free to come out and join us for support on this journey towards healthier and hopefully, as a by-product, happier life.  If you are someone struggling, whether it's with meeting your goals or the changes associated with losing a great deal of weight, come meet with us, we understand your issues in a way that someone who has not been there, can.  

Remember that our group is open to all people, no matter where you had your WLS, or whether you've had it done yet, however, as always, I'd like to remind you that all surgeon's have their own methods for their patients to follow and while we can share our journey's we will not advise anyone to do things different from what they were told and the focus of our group are issues as they relate to the post-surgery journey.

Looking forward to seeing you there and there will be a nutritionist on hand if you need to purchase any supplements or need a little guidance on your journey.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

bvohl
on 1/3/12 10:07 pm
Laureen,

I plan on being there!!!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

jojomoe523
on 1/3/12 10:59 pm - PA
Me too!

Joanne

jojomoe523
on 1/4/12 12:47 am - PA
looks like I spoke too soon. I think I have to work now....

joanne

jastypes
on 1/4/12 10:19 pm - Croydon, PA
You know I'll be there!  Coming back to support groups was the best thing I did for myself in 2011!

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Jackie Fisher
on 1/6/12 10:17 am - PA

You know I will be there!! And what better a day.. my 2 month surgiversary!! I can't believe it has been 2 months already!!

See You All Then!
Jackie

"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

-Jackie

proudmama13
on 1/6/12 9:50 pm - Bristol, PA

My hubby has a dentist appointment, so I am on baby duty.  Have a great time, everyone and hopefully I will be able to catch up with you at one of the later support groups this month:):):)

Jackie Fisher
on 1/6/12 10:31 pm - PA
Miss seein ya! Hope you are doing well!! Can't wait to see you!!

Jackie
"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

-Jackie

purplecrayon
on 1/11/12 4:29 am - NJ
 Jackie, you look great!!! And so much happier then when I saw you at a meeting before surgery
Jackie Fisher
on 1/11/12 8:21 am - PA
Awww! Thank you so much!!!

-Jackie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views