Monday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 1/1/12 9:12 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GM PA!!!!

Today is my last day of having significant time off....Back to work tomorrow  UUUUUUGGGGGGGG

I have some errands to run around and do today.  I've been a busy bee all weekend cooking.  Gene has really enjoyed having real meals these past few days....I have so little time to do what I love it is annoying at times.

I have some homework to complete by this evening at 10pm.  I have to post the answers to some research on blackboard since the university is closed today and we have class it is an online class. 

Other than errands and homework I do plan to take it as easy today as possible...

Hope those who are off today enjoy, those that are working safe travels...

Ida

IdaMae

bvohl
on 1/1/12 9:22 pm
GM Ida and PA!

It seems that we were posting at the same time! I guess we were thinking the same thing!!!

Anyway, I am up bright and early on my LAST day of vacation!!I am dressed and eating breakfast with Dee. My plan for today is to finish laundry and stuff, get things ready for the week. I already picked up some great protein for the week for meals, have to get vitamins and meds ready, etc.

I made a decision about my second job. I decided to stop working it because I need that time to fit in exercise. I have been severely lacking in the exercise department!! Yes, the money was good, but I need time to exercise. If I wait until I get home, I am too tired. So, if I do my exercise after school I will have my walking buddy with me! Plus the stress of dealing with those kids was TOO much!!

I am really going to refocus myself. Who is with me???

Have a great day!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Nicole0216
on 1/1/12 9:52 pm - Lancaster, PA
Beth good for you I agree I am in the process of this as well
bvohl
on 1/1/12 10:20 pm
Thanks Nicole!! We will support each other as always!!

Love ya!!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 1/1/12 10:46 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Great minds think a like!!!

Good for you in making that decision to take care of you and exercise. 

I am still in the process of trying to figure out how to get the exercise back into my days.  With all that is going on in my life - exercise has become absolutely NONE....and it is showing on me - my errands today are to go out to the thrift store to purchase bigger pants so I'm not feeling like I'm suffocating  in my jeans and dress pants.  It is only temporary - once I figure out where/how to exercise I'll be putting the larger sizes away again.  I now it's not the end of the world and I know I have a perminant tool to use and one that absolutely works when used.

Good luck with your exercise of 2012!!!!!

Ida

IdaMae

Nicole0216
on 1/1/12 9:56 pm - Lancaster, PA
Hi Ida what a year you have had. I am sure you are ready to take the good and leave the bad behind. Good luck with the remainder of your schooling.

I am off work today trying to enjoy my time off because work is about to get even crazier. We are gearing up for a difficult three day state audit. I have 11 counselors that I have to do yearly evaluations for, an many other things. My goal is to schedule in my meals and excercise so that they are no left up to whatever time is left over.

I have done alot of work this year trying to learn to love myself and put myself first. It is time to make these things a priority as well. It has to be scheduled in or it wont happen. I am hoping this will help me be successful in getting off my regain and changing my relationship with food
IdaMae D.
on 1/1/12 11:10 pm - Philadelphia, PA
NIcole;
Thank you!  I am ready to leave the bad behind and move on, yet there are still those moments when I regress and Gene works with me to bring me back. 

Good Luck with your state audit, we are gearing up for audits to begin in March....the joys of these audits!!!

Ida

IdaMae

dit657
on 1/1/12 10:18 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - Ida I'm crying right along with you as today is my last day of vacation too - add to that the freezing temps out there this morning and all I want is to be back in Florida where it's warm.

Today I have some cleaning and sprucing up to do - our potential buyer wants to come over this week to discuss buying the house so I want it pristine again. I'm really hoping he comes in close to what we're asking so we can move forward and get it sold - my husband fell in love with the Florida house and cant wait to get back there permanently.

Ok better get moving - lots to do!!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
IdaMae D.
on 1/1/12 11:07 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Kathy;
So happy to see that all the Florida planning is working out for you and the hubby.  Do you have an actual date in mind to make that final move to the sunshine state?
Ida

IdaMae

steffihope
on 1/1/12 10:47 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Ida and the rest of you lovlies in PA!  I am up - had Larry make sure I was up by 9 as I have been sleeping in until 10:30 - 11:00 these last few days.  Tomorrow will surely be a difficult wake-up - but as usual - I am ready to get back to my kids.  I know....I AM crazy! :)

I had a wonderful week off. Minimal anxiety - I did have some the day of our Hanukkah Family dinner, but took deep breaths, tried to rethink my thoughts and did rather well with few melt-downs.  You may have seen my facebook page - Emily got her skis for the winter, we are awaiting the first real cold in the pocono's so we can get on the slopes.  We are heading there MLK weekend and with the exception of Molly, we are all ready to get out there! 

Today finds me cleaning up from our Hanukkah dinner and then working on my bedroom which became the holding place for a ton of stuff when we cleaned for the dinner. I am headed to FB hubby's house later today to watch the Flyers Winter Classic - I am so jealous of those that are going, but in any event, being that it is here in Philly - It's pretty cool to say the least!  Loved watching the alumni play on Saturday.  Watching Parent in goal was so fun and then to bring back MY guys from the 80's, Tochett, LeClair, Lindross and Poulin......It was so fun to watch them smile and laugh as they played.....don't remember seeing those faces too much back in the day!

Tonight, Larry is at work, with any luck, this is one of his last four night shifts for the next three years!  I am hopeful that the schedule change will stick and I will have him home at night!!!!

Happy Monday, Happy New Year everyone!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views