Friday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 12/29/11 7:36 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GM PA!!!!

YEAH it's Friday!!!!  Half day today, I'll be on my way home 11:30ish.  Off till Tuesday....

I'm so tired.  I have an appointment for blood work tomorrow morning.  If there is something going on there I'll find out.  If not, I'll just have to walk in this fog until May when I'm done school.  I do have homework this weekend assignments are due Monday evening.

No plans for the weekend.

My friend at work is scheduled for his surgery January 17 or 18.  He starts his 2 week liquid diet Jan 3rd.  He is so excited and I'm just as excited for him.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!!

Ida

IdaMae

bvohl
on 12/29/11 8:22 pm
GM Ida and PA!

Glad that you have a half day today!! Get some rest or at least try to!! With everything that you have been dealing with it is not surprising that you are tired! Take it easy, would ya??

Today we are having brunch with a friend from HS. Then we will go visit my folks...it has been too long! After that I want to do some baking and maybe a trip to the supermarket to pick up some things for NYE. We are doing a quiet night at home, we have some libations already now just to pick up some snacks! At least being at home I don't have to worry about driving with all the crazy people that come out that night!!

Good luck to your friend, Ida! He is about to start a new adventure!!

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

dit657
on 12/29/11 9:24 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everyone. I'm checking in today from Smithfield North Carolina. It's pretty chilly here this morning. Getting ready to shower and pack up. My BFF and her hubby are meeting us here and then we're off to the Ava Gardner museum! After that we'll be on the road again heading north to their place in Fenwick to being in the new year.

We've had a wonderful Christmas vacation. Time spent with family and our new house. It was very hard leaving yesterday but hopeful that we'll be back in a few months - maybe for good.

Happy New Year everyone!! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa H.
on 12/29/11 11:05 pm - Whitehall, PA
 GM Ida and PA.. Just hanging around most of the day.  

SIehara has an eye doctor appointment today.  While we are at the mall for the appointment, we are going to find her a pair of sneakers because hers have a huge hole in them. 

His brother is supposed to be coming to get her tonight.  I don't know how long they are going to be spending together.  If it is going to be overnight, then Neil and I will find something to do tonight.  If not, then the three of us will find something to do..

I'm liking having nothing in particular to do. 

Hope everyone has a great day and if I don't get online tomorrow, have a Happy and Safe New Year!

My tracker

hers 

Lois G.
on 12/30/11 12:21 am - Ashland, PA

Lisa and Siehara have a wonderful new year,

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA