Work-it Wednesday Roll Call

Lisa H.
on 12/21/11 12:35 am - Whitehall, PA
 Howdy all... I've been on and off the computer all day but never got around to posting.  

I am sort of working for Aetna right now.. I am in limbo with my training and am waiting for my trainer to review some structure I sent her so I can finish that.  In the meantime, I requested work from my old department to keep me busy.  

Dress Barn peeps called me yesterday to see if I could work because one of the girls is sick.  I said no yesterday because I didn't want to be gone for the first day of Hanukkah.  I'm glad I did because Siehara and I had a nice evening together.  We went out to eat and actually had good conversation.  Then, we came home and lit candles and she opened up her presents.  She did not want to watch the movie last night, so I sat out in the living room with her and watched whatever crap she had on tv.  We also dealt with a nosy kitty who wanted to see the menorahs up close.  Poor thing singed his whiskers off.  He's ok, but it was scary.  

So, Dress Barn called me again today to see if I could come in because she is still sick.  I will be headed in for work at 4:00.  That means that we will light candles and open gifts early before I go in.  I don't have anything out for dinner so I will head over to Redner's and pick up a rotisserie chicken and something for the side.  I was going to make latkes tonight, but they are time consuming to do from scratch so I won't be able to do it tonight.  Looks like our Christmas dinner will include them!  I know there is a mix, maybe I'll just pick that up for today.. not the same, but better than nothing.  

That's about it for me... it's damp, foggy and chilly outside so I'll be sure to dress appropriately for work tonight.  

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views