Philadelphia

Lois G.
on 12/17/11 7:48 pm - Ashland, PA
wow, your having the sleeve....allot of people are having that now, wish you the best, the support group at Barix is wonderful as well as the people, you won't go wrong by going up to one....and here on the boards everyone is willing to help.......I travel down to that support group from Ashland Pa...ll5 miles away.....so yes it is worth it.........I am not lucky enough to get down as much as I would like but check it out....the first one will be in Jan. if they have it, on sat. morning...keep an eye on the main PA board here and they will post when they are having it....
MsMook1979
on 12/18/11 11:00 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Revision on 01/11/12
I will definitely look into the support group. I will see how far it is, I dont drive but thats ok lol, theres septa lol. I am being revised bcuz I have been having port, back, shoulder and band pain. I also gained most of my weight back and doc doesnt seem to want to help me find out why i am in so much pain so my family and I came together and decided to just get this thing out of me. Plus I stay stuck all the time, acid reflux, vomitting. Ughh its a lot.

MsMook1979
http://www.youtube.com/msmook1979        Facebook: Charise MsMook BandtoVsg

HW:344   SW:284.6   CW:209.6   GW:185

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views