Thursday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 12/7/11 7:06 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GM PA:

Looked out the window and do not see any snow, so that is a blessing for my long drive.  Those that might have snow safe travels this morning.

Not much planned for today other than working till 4, going over the paper my group for school is writing to see if there is anything else we need to incorporate based of the lecture of our instructor Monday evening.  Then I have a web/conference call this afternoon from 1 to 4 - which is a pain because if you multi task you sometimes miss important things from the meeting and if you don't mulit task you get behind on your work.....

I am sooooo tired!!!!  Thankfully I'm off tomorrow - Yeah.....The kids are all coming over and we're heading to center city to do all the Christmas displays and the Christmas Village. 

Hope you all have a wonderful day...

Ida

IdaMae

Laureen S.
on 12/7/11 7:18 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Ida, PA. . .

Yup, no snow and that is a good thing, like you I have a long drive and prefer not to have to deal with nasty weather doing it, more so because people think if they have 4 or all wheel drive that somehow that makes them invinsible and therefore they drive like idiots. . .  oh well, they drive like idiots anyway (lol). . .

Volunteered at the DE food bank for 3 hours yesterday, it was quite an experience, learned that they feed over 250,000 children a month, that 12 to 14 million lbs of food a year pass through their doors and that 25,000 volunteers per year make a difference in the lives of others.  I made boxes, sorted and boxed cans and other food stuffs and at the end of it all felt an immense sense of gratitude that made me want to do more. . .

Today is just another workday and not too much planned, make an AA meeting, visit with a sponsee and then home, where I will probably fall into bed by 8:30 because I've been awake since 3:50 this morning. 

Enjoy your plans with your family and wishing everyone here the best day possible, as well as peace and strength to get through the rough patches of life.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Lisa H.
on 12/7/11 8:50 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning all... no snow here either.. it is cold, though.  

Working both jobs.. hoping to run out at lunch to go to the store, but if I don't make it, I'll make a quick stop on my home from Dress Barn tonight to pick up a few necessities and then get the rest tomorrow.

Nothing else here. 

Have a great day and stay warm.

My tracker

hers 

MsMook1979
on 12/7/11 8:59 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Revision on 01/11/12
Good Morning all. Not new to the site but just rejoined to get info on revision surgery. I hope everyone has a great day.

Oh and no snow here either, sooooo happy about that.

MsMook1979
http://www.youtube.com/msmook1979        Facebook: Charise MsMook BandtoVsg

HW:344   SW:284.6   CW:209.6   GW:185

steffihope
on 12/7/11 9:34 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Good morning Ida and all of PA - Although there is no snow - the talk of it got me really excited!  It is coming people!  I do feel bad for those of you who have long commutes. I used to and I remember being anxious about the drive.  Now that I am only 12 minutes on a good day, it is not as much of a challenge even with nasty weather.

Anyway - I am struggling this morning.  Had some minor depression last night.  Kind of still feeling it - I am hopeful that the kids will bring their positive energy and I will start to feel better!  One can hope.  After school today I am headed home, do the homework dance and then Larry and I are headed to fb hubby's house to hang out.  We haven't seen them in a few weeks and this weekend Larry is working for a change.

Hope your Thursday is status quo.
Sara E.
on 12/7/11 9:41 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Hi all!
We have 1-2 inches of snow here.  Last night the roads were quite icy in spots.  Caleb had play practice & after it we went back out to where I work to workout with my best friend (she works with me).  Our company has a nice on-site gym and we started working out together last week.  Tonight Caleb has Civil Air Patrol and I have a District Scout meeting.  After those we are going back out to work out with my friend.  We work out Mon-Thur.  She is off Fri, so Caleb & I work out alone at home Fri-Sun. 
Later...
Sara

dit657
on 12/7/11 11:38 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all. Late start checking in today. Home cleaning and getting the house ready for Saturday - Stanley Steamer is here now doing the bathroom floors and furniture. Hope they both come out good.

After that more cleaning and sorting for me. This afternoon I'm running over to Target for a few things (don't be jealous Liz!!!) then laundry and getting ready for work tomorrow and our work party tomorrow night.

Was glad the snow passed us by - I know it's coming eventually but I'm in no hurry for it!!

Enjoy the sun today. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views