possible snow Wednesday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 12/6/11 7:13 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GM PA:

I hear there is some possible snow forecast for tonight, tomorrow rush hour. 

Nothing much happening today, work till 4ish.  We have our annual Christmas Luncheon today in the cafateria.  Food is not so great, it's nice to get out at lunch and socialize with co-workers.  They do try to give a variety of choices for lunch two of the choice are usually meat and one vegitarian choice. 

Have to do a bit more research for the last 2 papers due for class this coming week.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.....

Ida

IdaMae

enasangels
on 12/6/11 7:33 pm - PA
Good Morning Pa. and Ida,
Heading to Pa. this morning to pick up the last of the stuff I want from the house, then to the lawyers to sign some papers.  Possible side trip to visit a my aunt, and maybe a short visit with my sister who was in a bad car accident.  It sometimes seems that when it rains, it pours.  That's my day.  Hope you all have a good one.
Ida enjoy your luncheon, and good luck with those papers, although I know you don 't need it.
Ena

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

Patricia R.
on 12/6/11 8:49 pm - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Ida and PA,
Enjoy the socializing at work today, Ida.  I remember holiday luncheons when I was working.  My last school they were usually multicultural feasts.  

Today, I have an AA meeting to get to.  Then to a friend's to drop off a Secret Sister gift, and pick up some cookie dough from her kids' school.  Then, home to wrap presents.  I have a ton of toys to wrap.  Then, I will make up some tuna casserole for a friend who had surgery a couple of weeks ago.

Tonight, I will work on Isabel's bedspread, and try to make some headway on that.

Have a blessed day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

dit657
on 12/6/11 9:00 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Morning all - I saw that stinking weather report this morning, Ida - I am so hoping there is NO SNOW tonight or tomorrow!! I'm taking a personal day tomorrow to deep clean my house - even have Stanley Steamer coming to do the tile floors and furniture - the last thing I need is a husband and a dog underfoot, but if it's snowy and ugly in the AM I know he won't go to work. I have already told him they'll be relegated to the bedroom if they're home.

Got home last night to one of the fattest Xmas trees I've ever seen!! My nephew and his girlfriend and her girls had it up and decorated by the time we got home, and had eaten dinner, so I only got to visit with them for a few minutes before they left - Bill & Melissa had her work holiday party to attend. The tree is beautiful and this morning when I came out of the bedroom it smelled great - it's been years since we've had a real tree, so it was a nice treat. The dog LOVES it - found his new secret little cave under the tree.

Today I'll put the tree out in here and decorate it and that's done. Yesterday when I got started I also tackled the supply closet and cleaned and reorganized that - looks much better - doing the same for the closet where I stash all my holiday boxes, because I decorate for every holiday in here. Tonight I have some small things to tackle at home - tomorrow will be the big day of getting the house ready to show Saturday.

Oh, my new stove and microwave are being delivered this afternoon to the Florida house!! My younger sister is going over to wait for the delivery guys. She sent me a bunch of pictures yesterday of the kitchen and bathrooms,

OK - gotta run...Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
steffihope
on 12/6/11 9:33 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 HEE HEE HEE....snow!!!!!!!!!!!  Even if it is not enough to really count - it just lets me know I am closer to getting back on to skis!  We have already planned one ski weekend in January. I am so ready to get back out there!  It was so fun to be back o skis last year for the first time in about 18 years.  So, this year I plan on going as often as my legs and my wallet can handle it!

Anyway - Hi Ida and all of PA!  Started to have a mini anxiety attack regarding clothing, took a deep breath, regrouped and I didn't let it ruin my morning.  yay me! :)

I am at school.  Testing 2/3 of the day.  After school I have an emergency dental appointment - so emergent that when I called on Monday, this was the only time they could fit me in without my leaving shcool.  UGH!  FOrtunately, the pain I was feeling has subsided. I am still going to go because it was pretty painful over the weekend and on Monday - I just want to make sure it isn't something really bad.  Then tonight I am home.  If Larry is going to his union meeting, I may run Molly over to Kohl's to get a new dress for her 8th grade winter dance next week, if not, I will plant my ass on the sofa next to Larry.  This is the only night this week that we are both home together.

Happy Wednesday all - and to those of you who hate the snow - sorry.....but...I LOVE IT!!!!! :)

Lisa H.
on 12/6/11 10:12 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning all.. if anyone is going to get snow, I'm sure it will be me here further north than the rest of y'all... Normally, I wouldn't care and I guess I don't care much.  But, I do have to work at Dress Barn tonight and tomorrow night.  I'm thinking that it will come after I get home tonight and be gone or at least the roads cleared by the time I have to go in tomorrow night.  So, I guess I really don't care.  Well, if it affects schools opening then I will care if Siehara is in one of her moods.  It's PMS time for her, so chances are, she'll be in a mood.. oh well.  

Anyway, working both jobs today.  Nothing else going on.

Fun crazy hectic life I lead...

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 12/7/11 12:07 am
GM Ida and PA!!

OMG! The traffic this morning was HORRIBLE! I was a few minutes late to work. I had straight through lessons until now which is my lunch...I know, it is only 11am!! Lucky me get lunch early so by the end of the day I am STARVING!!! Oh well, such is life! Then I have lunch duty(SO MUCH FUN
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views