AWESOME NIGHT last night!!

Lisa H.
on 12/4/11 1:15 am - Whitehall, PA
So I started to post about going out with an old friend last night.. here's the story

... went out last night with an old friend of mine.  First, I met him at his neighbor's apartment because they were watching the big boxing match.  By the time it was over, it was almost 1 am.  I figured we would not head out at that point because it was so late, but he still wanted to go. So, why not... soooo glad we did!!!  

We went to this club and I ran into a guy I haven't seen since Siehara was probably 3 or 4 years old.  We both looked at each other like we knew each other.  I realized who he was very quickly, just couldn't remember his name.  He kept staring at me and then said I'm sorry, I just can't place you.. I told him my name and then he was still clueless... then the light bulb lit.. we haven't seen each other in YEARS!!!!  I showed him my before pic from FB and he just lit up!! He could not stop complimenting me on how great I look!!  

This is someone who liked me before and was always trying to "get with me", but I thought he was a player and never really allowed it to go anywhere.  Turns out he put himself back in school.  He was a nurse when I met him.  Now he's running the rehab center at one of the local nursing homes.  He bought a house, new vehicle.. doing very well for himself... doesn't mean he's not still a player.. lol.  He's probably more of one now than before.   

Anyway, he's always been a nice guy and I think we are going to get together for dinner or coffee tonight just to catch up.  It was kinda hard to talk in the loud club and we didn't have a lot of time.  We have a lot of years to catch up on. 

It was so awesome the way he kept looking at me and smiling.. and not in a creepy leery kinda way.. he was truly proud of me for what I did! 

My tracker

hers 

musicaldonna
on 12/4/11 1:22 am - PA
Congratulations Lisa,

That must have felt so great.  We don't tend to have many WOW moments the further out we are so savor it.  You work hard and put forth a lot of effort.  Always willing to start over again when you have a slip.  I admire you for that and the work you put into parenting Siehara.  It can't be easy but you are willing and open to most suggestions how to change things if they are not going right.  It takes a very special woman to do your job.  Just wanted you to know that you have my admiration and respect.

Donna
bvohl
on 12/4/11 1:23 am
What a great WOW moment for you!!

So happy that you got that!!

Love you!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Lois G.
on 12/4/11 3:31 am - Ashland, PA
You go girl...or should I say LADY........you look awesome.......
IdaMae D.
on 12/4/11 3:36 am - Philadelphia, PA
Awesome WOW moment!!!! 

IdaMae

Decolady
on 12/4/11 8:18 am - Bethlehem Twp., PA
So great, hope it works out!!! 
enasangels
on 12/4/11 8:04 pm - PA
Congrats Lisa.  I love to hear WOW stories, and this is a really great one.
Hugs Ena

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

dit657
on 12/4/11 8:51 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Sounds like it could be the beginning of a beautfiul relationship!! Stranger things have happened - in the meantime enjoy the wonderful compliments - you deserve them!!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Laureen S.
on 12/4/11 11:27 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Sounds like a nice ego boost, as well as an opportunity to reacquaint yourself with someone who thinks you've done a fantastic job on yourself, which btw, YOU HAVE!!!  Enjoy and hopefully he is not a player at this stage of his life and nothing ventured, nothing gained comes to mind here. . .

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

LindaScrip
on 12/5/11 1:09 am
keeping my fingers crossed for you hope it works out.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views