flavored coffee

Mommy0fTw0
on 12/3/11 8:00 am - PA
so im starting a new job on monday and i need to be up at 5 am to be in work one time, before my surgrey i use to be a heavy coffeee drinker... since my surgrey i have not had coffee... so this question is for the coffee drinkers, are flavored coffee good to drink? is coffee okay to drink as long as i put in sugar free creamer? do they make sugar free creamer?  please help... i know i should drink decaf... any advice???
Lisa H.
on 12/3/11 9:00 am - Whitehall, PA
 Decaf is, of course, best.  I am not one to talk about that, though.. lol

Flavored coffee that is brewed is fine.  The issue is when you get coffee that they add flavors to.  Most of the flavors at Dunkin are sugar free.  I know the caramel is not.. it is a syrup. I've heard that they have sugar free.  There IS sugar free creamer.  Coffee Mate makes sugar free vanilla, caramel and hazelnut and I have gotten the peppermint mocha that is seasonal in sugar free this year... that was a big score!! It is soooo good!  

Check out Dunkin's website for more info on their flavored coffee and the sugar/nut info..

http://www.dunkindonuts.com/content/dunkindonuts/en/menu/nut rition/nutrition_catalog.html?nutrition_catalog_hidden=0&nut rition_catalog_needType=All&nutrition_catalog_selPage=1&nutr ition_catalog_perPage=50&filt_type=Coffee+and+Espresso

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 12/3/11 9:18 pm
I, too am a coffee drinker! As Lisa said, the flavored brewed coffees are fine. I often get the hazelnut or the pumpkin spice coffee at Wawa. I don't like the taste of the SF creamers, so I do FF half and half. I also have SF syrups that you can order online or get at The Restaurant Store or sometimes Sams Club. One cup of regular coffee a day is ok, just as long as you are getting in the rest of your fluids decaf, non carbinated, and sf. I just got a Keurig and I am LOVING the different options to drink!

Hope this helps!
Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

dit657
on 12/3/11 11:38 pm - Boothwyn, PA
You can buy sf flavored syrups (DaVinci is a good brand) and add that to decaf. I am hooked on McDonalds sf vanilla iced coffee - otherwise I drink regular hot coffee with powdered creamer - non-flavored. Just be super careful when ordering flavored coffees out because I've gotten regular syrups by mistake and paid dearly for it.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Laureen S.
on 12/5/11 3:05 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Limited amounts of coffee are best, as coffee is acidic in nature and can cause problems with your reworked innards, as well as offsetting what you drink with additional water. . .  also, too much is known to deplete the body of certain vitamins/calcium and since that, for some of us, is already an issue beware.  I have about 14 oz of coffee per day and switch over to decaf once I get to the office, on rare occasions I indulge when I know I am not getting up too early, as I react the caffiene in coffee and always did.  People already told you about the sugar free syrups you can flavor it with. . .

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views