Fabulous Friday Roll Call

dit657
on 12/1/11 8:43 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning PA Peeps - I'm at work and raring to go - well, maybe not RARING but I'm here!! LOL!!

Last night was fun - my nephew and his gf were over with her 4 girls - we all had dinner then they went out for the BIG Xmas tree and to buy tons of decorations at the Christmas Tree Shop - they had a ball. I think the tree is going up Tuesday night - it's going to take up half of my family room!!

This weekend one of my stepdaughters and her family are coming for a holiday dinner - nothing fancy, just to spend some time together since we're not having our big family Christmas party this year - we've decided to wait and combine it with a going away party.

Not much else new for me this morning. Hope everyone has a Fabulous Friday!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
steffihope
on 12/1/11 9:32 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Good morning Kathy and all who venture over here today!

I am at school having survived another round of parent/teacher conferences.  The ***** parent who called me out on cursing was here.  I was so disgustingly sweet.  It was even nauseating to me! :)  All I wanted to do was ***** slap her! :)  I told her EXACTLY how I will be treating her daughter and it is the way I always treat my shier students.  She thought it was great!  Seriously?!?!  It is the EXACT same way I treated her BEFORE this ugly incident.  Idiot!  Whatever!

Anyway - After school today I need to run to Kohl's to return a toaster oven that I found cheaper on black friday.   Then tonight I am headed to family services with the kids.  Well, atleast Emily.  Will see if Molly and/or Josh want to join us.  Tomorrow will be a whilrwind of a day.  I need to get Molly to a high school interview by 8AM, then when that is over, I NEED to head over to Barix for Support Group.  From there - over to the hair dresser so she can straighten my hair and then to get a make-over.  Home to get dressed for a wonderful friend's wedding.  Then off to the wedding.  Larry is actually off tomorrow night and Sunday - so it should be fun,

Happy Friday all!  Hope it is a great day and great weekend!
Patricia R.
on 12/1/11 10:55 pm - Perry, MI
 I was up late most of the night.  I wanted to make some headway in my cleaning/decorating before going to bed.  Got my tree up, and did some mopping of my kitchen floor.

Today, I must get to a meeting, and finish cleaning.  My son and daughter-in-law are coming in from New York tomorrow, to show my daughter-in-law my apartment.  She hasn't been here, as I moved in September, and she was on the West Coast then.

Gotta get to work.

Hugs and love to all,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 12/2/11 12:06 am
GM Kathy and PA!

Today is going to be a busy day! I am working right now, but I need to leave early for a doctor's appointment. This is the one I have been waiting for, the one with the results from my bone marrow biopsy. I am scared but I am also hopeful that it is nothing....we shall see! After Drs appt, I have to go pick up the child at school then we are headed to get our hair cut. I am getting some color too and Dee wants another feather in her hair. Then we are going out for dinner...

Tomorrow is just as busy! Another Dr appt @9am, then Barix @ 11am, then hopefully out to lunch with Lynn. (you are still coming aren't you??) Then Dee has a GS thing at the troop leaders house from 4-5:30! WHEW!!

Wish me luck!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Lisa H.
on 12/2/11 12:32 am - Whitehall, PA
 Hope everything turns out ok at the doctor.  Keep us informed. 

My tracker

hers 

Lisa H.
on 12/2/11 12:30 am - Whitehall, PA
 good late morning to you all.. I've been busy with Aetna work this morning and am just getting a chance to post.  

Open enrollment is in effect and I am finally busy and able to justify overtime for Aetna.  I can totally use the extra money so I am going to work later today and probably a few hours in the morning before I go to Dress Barn tomorrow.  Last night, we had an hour or two where we were swamped with customers.  By 6:30, my sales had totaled over $1000, which got me a major high five from my manager.  I really wish we worked on commission.  I'd be doing awesome!!  My quota for the night was around $500 I think.  I believe I ended the night at close to $2000.  Yeah baby!  lol!

Around 4:30-5:00, Siehara and I are going to go up to the Sprint store.  My friend is going to switch us over to Sprint from AT&T.  I think I posted about this yesterday.  He can save me about $40 per month and I'll get a new phone, so I'm looking forward to the change! 

Other than that, I have nothing planned except to work, finish up laundry and most likely schlep Siehara to the mall or something since she couldn't get a ticket to the dance tonight.  They were sold out.. I don't understand how they don't have enough for all the possible students who might want to go.  Oh well.  She shouldn't have waited until the last minute to decide she wanted to go. 

Tomorrow morning, I'm sure I'll do some Aetna work and then I have to be at Dress Barn from 12-6.  I have no other definite plans for the weekend.  I was supposed to work Dress Barn on Sunday, but one of the other girls asked me to switch with her for one day next week.  Maybe I'll put in a few Aetna hours Sunday, too.  We'll see.  I'm also  hoping my friend and I can meet up so she can measure my dress for shortening.  If she can't do it Sunday, then I'm going to have to pay someone to do it.  I can't take the chance that it won't be done on time.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! 

My tracker

hers 

lynnc99
on 12/2/11 12:55 am
Hi everyone, and happy Friday. I have to get some work done this afternoon, then we will be having date night tonight so very much looking forward to that.

Tomorrow - yes, Barix! It may be my last time there for a while. I am heading to Fl for the holidays, but will also be job hunting down there. If something comes up, I may consider staying while Mike wraps up business here, hopefully within the year. No love lost with the job I am leaving, but I get a little anxious when I think about living too close to the wire if I don't get something! The whole on line job sear h thing is kind of weird...but I am old fashioned I guess!

After Barix, out to lunch, then home to cover the weekend tasks, some Christmas wrapping, and what have you. Lots to do at this time of year for sure!
FireWitch86
on 12/2/11 10:35 am - PA
 Good evening all! Didn't do much here. A few household chores and went to the gym for a workout. Came home and took the dog for a walk.
Ursula Whisler             
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views