Angels?

proudmama13
on 12/1/11 4:30 am - Bristol, PA
Hidey Ho all!

I got an email from OH about my upcoming surgery, and it said something about getting an angel.  I would LOVE to have an angel!  Any takers? 

P.S.  What the heck does an angel do???

(deactivated member)
on 12/1/11 5:06 am
Wow I have not heard that is so long but your Angel is someone you pair up with they are there for you to answer your questions and concerns. They also can post for you when your out of surgery on the board keep us all updated on your progresstill you can post again. If they are close they normally come see you at the hospital.

FireWitch86
on 12/1/11 6:27 am - PA
What a neat idea. That's really nice. One of the girls from the support group came to see me when I had surgery. I thought that was really nice of her to do, brought me some magazines to read.
Ursula Whisler             
jastypes
on 12/2/11 2:38 am - Croydon, PA
I had an angel.  Patti Matthias was my angel, and still is very special to me.  I wish she'd come back to support group meetings.  {hint, hint, Patti, if you're reading!}  She came to visit me in the hospital, walking me around the corridor, and calling the nurse when I felt nauseous.  She drove me to support group meetings for a while too.

An Angel is a special support person.  Kinda like an OA sponsor. 

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Patti M.
on 12/5/11 10:47 pm
LOL, I'm still here Jill!  =)  I'm more of a lurker these days as life is crazy busy.  I was happy to be an Angel for Jill!  I wish I had known about them when I had my surgery.....but instead I found my bff in my surgery buddy. 
Patti      
Lisa H.
on 12/5/11 11:03 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Hey Patti!!

You really need a new profile pic... just sayin!   Love you! 

My tracker

hers 

Patti M.
on 12/6/11 10:14 am
 Lmao!  Yeah, yeah Lisa!  
Patti      
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views