stuff on my mind

merrymorris
on 11/27/11 7:45 am - philadelphia, PA
DS on 04/26/12
Hi guys!

Just had my sleep study done. So glad that that is over with. The most annoying test yet. Just need my ABG and my EDS and pulmonary check and I should be all done with the testing. So far everything is norrmal. Which is good news.

I'm About 10 days in to my 90 day nutrition counseling. How do you guys handle this period of wait? I am just so scared that I will be denied. UGH.

Oh, I've also been afraid to tell certain people about this process because of how they would react. I have already gotten some nay saying. Everyone that really matters to me is being supportive so  that is a blessing.
Talmani
on 11/27/11 10:10 am - Phoenixville, PA
I did not tell anyone until I was approved. I was afraid of the horror stories or the if you only watched what you ate and exercised lecture. It did not feel like waiting to me - I always felt like I had something to get done next. I did not have a three month wait but I started in September and am having surgery on Tuesday so it took three months for the whole process anyway - and it went quick!

BTW - I hated my sleep study as well I don't understand how the tell anything from those tests.
jdruski
on 11/28/11 7:06 am - Philadelphia, PA
I am a very long way out, but I remember the waiting period did seem like forever.  Try to spend the time learning and preparing for the new journey that you are now on.  Before you know it you will be sitting on the post op bench and laughing at how anxious you were.

Where are you having your surgery? 

Jeanne
merrymorris
on 11/28/11 9:18 am - philadelphia, PA
DS on 04/26/12
If I get approved the surgery will be at Abington.

I really am trying to learn all that I can before the surgery. I would hate to be completely unprepared.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views