Sunny Sunday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 11/26/11 9:42 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA:

Today is my last day of vacation...how did a week go by so fast?????????

Yesterday, we had to get some house stuff, so out to Home Depot (I know I said I wouldn't do that again, however, spending time with my honey is priceless and with both our schedules we don't get to spend that much time together anymore), to Lowes, an unanticipated stop at Brian's Harley to pick up a Battery Tended the battery in the Harley went dead from non-use and we could not find the old one (packed in the shed), Gene got the Harley started late in the afternoon...YEAH!!!!  Last a stop at CVS to get me some benydryl (childrens).  Not sure what is going on with me, some kind of allergic reaction or something.  My face is all puffy, my skin is turning bright red like sunburn.  The benydryl took the edge off the itching, this morning still puffy, the red has subsided.  Might be calling my PCP tomorrow to see if I can get an appointment with him.

I picked up some cookie baking supplies, maybe if this benydryl every fully wears off I'll back a batch or two of cookies today....

Or I suppose I should get myself reading for class tomorrow night.  Also have to pack up stuff for work tomorrow.  Its' been so nice staying home and not being in the office.  I will enjoy going back.  I'm off the 9th of December and I've also requested the week of the 19th to the 27th off, so I'll be having some more me/us time next month...

Hope you all have a wonderful day

IdaMae

dit657
on 11/26/11 9:48 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Great minds think alike Ida!! Good morning!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bvohl
on 11/27/11 2:53 am
Good Afternoon Ida and PA!

I saw the two roll call posts and didn't know which one to post to, so I am gonna do both!! Yeah, I roll that way!!

Last night got together with some GREAT friends!! It was a fun and interesting night!! Got home early in the morning. Hubby was still up when I got home so we talked for a bit, then went to bed. I slept in this morning, which was wonderful!!

Today is doing stuff around the house, as well as making a dairy kugel for a luncheon at school tomorrow! Tomorrow is going to be a SUPER long day, we have parent/teacher conferences until 6pm, OY!

That is it for me!
Have a great day!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA