Stall, what stall?

jojomoe523
on 11/21/11 12:39 am - PA

Finally, the stall broke! I lost three pounds over the weekend and I couldn't be happier! I hit my second personal goal today and I am under 300 pounds! I have been with my husband for 11 years and I don't think I have been under 300 the whole time I was with him. Actually I don't really remember the last time I was under 300.

Hopefully I can keep this up for a while. I have another goal, but I don't know if it is realistic or not. I want to be down 90 lbs by the end of the year. Fingers crossed......

proudmama13
on 11/21/11 2:07 am - Bristol, PA
That is AMAZING!  So happy for you and proud of you!!!!!

jojomoe523
on 11/21/11 2:21 am - PA
Thanks Cutie! I appreciate that!

Laureen S.
on 11/21/11 3:03 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Joanne,

Congratulations on making your 2nd personal goal, as for the next goal you have in mind, I don't know if whether it's possible, but I know you will do what you can to help yourself, so enjoy the fact that you've already been doing a wonderful job!!!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

jojomoe523
on 11/21/11 4:06 am - PA
Thanks Laureen! I won't beat myself up if I don't get that next goal. Slow and steady wins the race right? I know I will get there when my body decides to get there.

kreavis1979
on 11/21/11 11:59 am - PA
Good work Joanne, keep on keeping on!!!! No goal is unrealistic as long as you keep going. You may blow right through that goal and hit another before you even know it.

So proud of you!!!!!
jojomoe523
on 11/21/11 8:50 pm - PA
Thanks Katie!

dit657
on 11/21/11 9:23 pm - Boothwyn, PA
WOO-HOO!!! That is AWESOME!!! Talk about your WOW moments!? That ranks right up there in a Number One spot!! I remember when I finally went under 300 pounds - OMG I almost passed out on the scale - LOL!!!

Congratulations - you are doing an amazing job!!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
jojomoe523
on 11/22/11 1:43 am - PA
Thanks Kathy! It felt really good to see that! Now to see under 200!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views