Friday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 11/17/11 7:35 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA:

Last night went over to Jersey to have dinner with a very dear freind who I have not seen in 10 years.  Had a wonderful evening catching up.  Although we email and text regularly being together physically was awesome.

Today I'm working till 4ish. Then I'm on vacation for a week!!!!!!

I have two more homework assignments to submit one tonight prior to 6pm, the other needs to be submitted Sunday prior to 10pm.

Hope you all have a wonderful day..

Ida

IdaMae

lynnc99
on 11/17/11 9:14 pm
Vacation? No one deserves it the way you do!

I am headed up to a school in Harrisburg for a meeting this morning, then home to organize some holiday stuff. We will be in Michigan for Thanksgiving and I want to take their gifts out to them to cut down on shipping. But that means.....get organized early!

My other big news is in a separate post - I'm moving on professionally and it's good news. I've known for years that I wasn't in the right spot. There is some anxiety of course - finances will be snug but we will be ok till I decide what to do next.

Have a great Friday - hope everyone is getting ready for a wonderful Thanksgiving!

dit657
on 11/17/11 9:18 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning Ida - have a great vacation next week - relax and enjoy the time off.

I'm at work - it's been an emotionally exhausting week for me but I'm feeling much better now that the house is settled and we know it's ours and now I can concentrate on what we'll be taking down in December. I've been tackling little closets and rooms all week - last night I cleaned out my linen closet. So each day I'm doing a little -I'm sure more needs to go, but for now I can see it's starting to make a difference.

Weekend plans are nails at 11:00 tomorrow, dinner tomorrow night with friends, and brunch Sunday with other friends - both neighbors from our old neighborhood. Rest of the weekend will be filled in with the usual cleaning and grocery shopping. Really fun stuff!

Stay warm - it's freezing out there today!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Laureen S.
on 11/17/11 11:04 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Ida, PA Friends,

Wishing you a wonderfully peaceful and relaxing vacation, as you certainly can use a recharge with all the stuff you've been dealing with the past year!!!  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!

Friday, YAY. . .  not happy about the outcome of the game last night, but oh well. . .  am loving my Kindle Fire and it's capabilities thusfar, not an IPad, but seems to give me what I need without the hefty price tag.  Looking forward to seeing my grandbabies this evening and trying to give my son my yams recipe, which is hard because I just pour this and that in them and cook 'em, so I'll try to give him measurements, but it's not an exact science, but it does make me feel good that he likes them enough to want to have the recipe and make them to bring to dinner at his inlaws next week, he also loves my chestnut stuffing, but I've given him that recipe already.  Otherwise, this day holds work, a noontime AA meeting and the visit with the grands.

Wishing you all a wonderful day, peace and strength for any facing the more challenging aspects of life.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

steffihope
on 11/17/11 11:58 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Quick check in - still truggling with depression, saw doctor yesterday = upped my meds some more.  Today is school, home and then off to AC with some of my favorite peeps.  Saturday is time with fb hubby and family and Sunday - not sure what - most likely food shopping and hanging with the family!!!!!

Happy Friday!
bvohl
on 11/18/11 12:33 am
GM Ida and PA!!

I hope your vacation is calm and relaxing because you deserve it!!

OMG! This week has been crazy busy!! I think this weekend will also be busy. Lots of stuff to do, pay bills, food shopping, see my folks, etc.

Today is wor****il 3pm then we have a union meeting to hopefully vote to ratify the contract!! There are alot of unanswered questions about salary and such. If we can get those answers then we will get retroactive pay and raises!! YIPPEE!! It has only taken 4+ years for this....

I hope the meeting doesn't go too long or get too emotional as they often do!

Pick up the child, dinner, relax, bed.

Have a great weekend!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA