Sunny Saturday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 11/18/11 7:59 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GM PA:

First day of vacation I'm up and wide awake at 5:30am.  Might have something to do with the paper for school that must be submitted by 10pm tomorrow.  It's a group project so I really need to write my portion and send it on to the group for review and revision.

Nothing much planned for today other than homework for me.  Gene will be working outside on a house project.  He's decided that this might be the last warmer weekend for the remainder of the fall/winter season so he needs to get some outside things buttoned up now.

I'm sure I'll be running errands for him at some point so that he can continue to work.

Hope you all have a wonderful day....

Ida

IdaMae

bvohl
on 11/18/11 10:34 pm
GM Ida,

I hope you get that paper done so you can enjoy your time off!! You deserve it!

Last night my mom was admitted to the hospital. Seems she has a boil on her shoulder and the infection affected her heart rate and BP. I am going to call my brother in awhile to see how things are. I was pretty stressed out about that and other things that came up during the evening. Everything worked out so it is all good.

I plan on going to visit my folks and I think I might drop by the Amish Market for a couple of things. The rest of the day is up in the air....

Have a great day!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

dit657
on 11/18/11 10:47 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - Ida good luck on the paper and once that's done I hope you can get some R&R on vacation. Time for you to de-stress a bit.

I got up and took a nice walk this morning then came home andgot into it with my nephew. He's a master at trying to turn things around on you (which is how he controls his mother) but I'm not his mother and I'm not taking his crap. So not a fun way to start my day.

But it's not going to ruin my weekend - apparently a few peoe were counting on us to stay home and entertain for thanksgiving - my nephew for one and one of Len's daughters, but we're going to our friends house and that has been planned for a while. They'll have to figure out what they're doing because they're all big people.

So getting my nails done at 11 then dinner out with friends tonight.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa H.
on 11/18/11 11:39 pm - Whitehall, PA
 GM Ida.. hope you can relax during your vacation.  You certainly deserve it!

This morning, I am relaxing at home with Neil and Siehara.  It's nice to just lay around being lazy for a bit.  We are going to head over to the mall in a little while so I can switch out the dresses. I was going to hold onto the black one for another event, but there are some flaws in the construction/sewing and I know it's just going to irritate me every time a little bead falls off or a thread is pulled.  

Siehara wants to hang at the mall with her friends after I leave.  I am fine with that as long as she either leaves before dark so she can walk home, or has a ride home.  I have to go to work at the store at 5.  I think Neil is going to stick around tonight, too.  So I'm sure he would go get her if necessary.  

I have to work 10:30-2:30 tomorrow and then I have that yoga class tomorrow night.  I hope Siehara will come with me at night.  I really think she'll enjoy it! 

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Stay warm everyone... 

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views