corduroy's, me????

jojomoe523
on 11/17/11 4:17 am - PA
Yeah me!!!  OMG! I rocked a pair of 20's even. All thanks to Katie! Girlfriend brought a bunch of stuff for me at the meeting last night. So I wearily tried on the 20 pants....one pair didn't fit in a 20 another fit great. Dare I try the cords? Yes! They fit and they fit well, cup my ass real nice fit my legs sweet and best of all, they don't really woosh when I walk!  Can you tell I am excited by this?

Thanks Katie for making my day!

JOANNE

Laureen S.
on 11/17/11 11:07 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Joanne,

Congrats, if you're thinking size 20 feels good, can't wait to see the joy in your posts as you continue to shrink!!! 

Take care, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

proudmama13
on 11/18/11 1:20 am - Bristol, PA
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm going to call you the incredible shrinking woman!

jojomoe523
on 11/18/11 3:37 am - PA
Thanks guys! It feels great to be moving in the right direction even when my scale hasn't moved in over a week. The kicker about it all was that they were definitely "plus sized" pants, I know that they were bought at a regular store like Kohls instead of Lane Bryant or my favorite Avenue.

kreavis1979
on 11/18/11 4:52 pm - PA
Sooooo happy for you!!!  I remember those wow moments like it was yesterday and I am soo glad I was able to help out!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views