Attn: Central Pa- "The Weight is Over" airing 11/17 @ 7:30pm

liz52408
on 11/16/11 12:28 am
Penn State Hershey surgical weight loss will be airing a live program on ABC 27 news on Thursday 11/17 @ 7:30pm called "The Weight is Over."  The surgeons/dieticians will be anwsering questions on the live program and also will be sharing stories/interviews of 2 post-op patients- and I am one of those patients!!  I feel very honored and blessed to have this opportunity to share my story and journey of having gastric bypass surgery with Hershey.  I want to thank everyone on this board that had anwsered all my questions prior to and after surgery as well!  I am so glad I did not back out of the surgery and took advice from people here.

If anyone has any specific questions they would like anwsered on the show tomorrow night you can go to ABC27news.com and click on "The Weight is Over" and submit your question there, I believe you will also be able to call in live tomorrow night.   If you are not able to watch the program Thursday but still would like to see the program let me know, the producer will be posting a link on my facebook page.
Also here is the clip of me that they are advertising on channel 27 for the program:
The Weight is Over: Exploring Surgical Weight Loss

Kathleen W.
on 11/17/11 6:58 am - Lancaster, PA
Congradulations!  That's awesome that you're going to be on tv.  Who did your surgery-Dr Halick?

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

liz52408
on 11/22/11 10:29 pm
Thank you!!  Dr. Rogers was my surgeon.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views