Barix Langhorne - 3rd Wednesday, Nov 16, Support Group

Laureen S.
on 11/13/11 10:28 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Everyone,

When:  Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Time: 7:00 p.m. to 8:30/9:00 p.m.
Place: Barix Clinics, 280 Middletown Boulevard, Langhorne, PA 19047

This support group focuses on the challenges associated with post-ops, but is open to anyone wanting and needing support, all are welcome to attend, including patients from other facilities. 
So come to celebrate your new life, bring your challenges to be discussed and keep in mind that this is a non judgmental forum to discuss things as they relate to our journey towards healthier living and the challenges associated with it.   So if you've got a Wow moment, are feeling uncomfortable with the changes occurring, or struggling to maintain your weightloss, come join us, as we all speak the same language and understand like others may not.

I do believe Elena will be the nutritionist on hand and so if you need any supplements, you will be able to purchase them just before and after the meeting, she is also there to help answer any questions related to your nutritional needs.

As always, we look forward to seeing you there.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views