New family member

Ready4 AChange
on 11/12/11 11:37 am - Upper Chichester, PA
Hi everybody.It's been a while. Havent been around much . Cruise to Hawaii the beginning of October and a surprise the end of october. My daughter Christina and her husband and daughter went to Disney world when we got back. Well Christina decided to have the  baby in Fl !  So October 28 miss Courtney Lea was born 4 lbs 9 oz.  She was 7 weeks early. So hubby and I are in Fl waiting for the doctor to say that the baby can go home...Looks like October has been very eventful this year. Just hope the rest of the year goes a little easier. 
So that is my news for themonth..Hope everybody is doing well

Take Care
Sandy

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

Laureen S.
on 11/12/11 12:24 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Nice seeing you Sandy and congrats on the new grandbaby, may Ms. Courtney Lea have a long and wonderful life surrounded by the many people who love her, hope she goes home soon.

Enjoy!  Grandbabies are wonderful!!!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

bvohl
on 11/12/11 8:43 pm
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 11/12/11 9:39 pm - Philadelphia, PA
congratulations!!!!

IdaMae

dit657
on 11/13/11 8:40 am - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations Sandy - that's awesome! Hope everyone is doing well and coming home soon. Take care - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Ready4 AChange
on 11/15/11 9:50 am - Upper Chichester, PA
 Thanks everybody 
We are home now. Mom and baby are doing fine and happy to be home with dad and sister cydney

Sandy 

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views