Fabulous Friday Roll Call

bvohl
on 11/11/11 11:05 am
Ena,

Sorry to hear about your sister! I hope she heals quickly!! I will pray for her and for you!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

jastypes
on 11/10/11 11:50 pm - Croydon, PA
Good morning, PA.  I'm having an issue with this pop-up thing that comes up on this site.  Anyone know how I can get rid of it?

Today is a good day that started with hot coffee, prayer time with my daughter, and making a gratitude list. 

I had to laugh when I read about the babies' schedules.  My youngest is 18, but I still have a distinct memory of how whenever I'd finally get a baby into a routine, they'd change it on me!  LOL.

Work today, as usual.  OA tonight.  I'm still thrilled to be wearing my size 14 jeans again this Friday.  I really thought I'd be out of them again in a week.  I am still struggling with my ideas of perfection, and trying to figure out how to grieve the loss of my childhood friend properly -- as if there was a handbook I could follow.  All I really want to do is act out with food/shopping/sex.  I know there has to be a better way.

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Patricia R.
on 11/11/11 2:53 am - Perry, MI
Good Afternoon Katie and PA,
Sorry I am so late today.  I ran out to my 9:00 a.m. meeting, then to Walmart, then to my friend, Denise's, then to the Amish Market here in Bristol.  

My son's best friend is definitely brain dead.  Son is still at the hospital with the friend, and another friend from high school.  My heart is broken because of this, but I am so grateful that my son stopped doing heroin.

I have to get my car cleaned out, and tidy up around here.  I leave for Michigan on Sunday.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views